Twenty eight

((Friendly reminder to stay away from yucky sayings like "gay marriage is legal!!" Because heck yeah it is! But so is pan marriage, bi marriage, etc. so let's stick with "go marriage equality!!" To avoid leaving anybody out!!

-Mel))

Ashton's been in some pretty compromising positions, especially when they involve Luke. He's found its useless to deny Luke, because then the younger boy will just stick out his bottom lip and scrunch his eyebrows and widen his eyes in the most pathetic pout in the entire world. And Ashton can't really deny someone that looks like a puppy watching its mother being slaughtered.

Whatever, the point is, Ashton's gotten into some pretty weird positions with Luke. They made sense at the time, but were nearly impossible to explain when someone found them. Like, for example, when Luke had walked into a pole and got a large bruise on his forehead. It's sounds innocent enough, but Luke didn't want to put medication on it, when it clearly needed some. The situation had ended with Michael walking in on Ashton sitting in Luke's lap, pressing a bandaid firmly to his forehead, while Luke attempted to lick his wrist to get him away.

Luke's just easy to wrangle, because he's a bit slow and gangly, so it's easy to grab him. And he doesn't put up much of a fight, given the lack of muscle. He's extremely convincing too, good with phrasing his words so it sounds like they won't end up in an awkward position.

Ashton wished he could say that this is the most compromising position Luke's ever conned him into, but it's not (that was probably when a stage hand walked in on Ashton sucking on Luke's toes in a dressing room in the back of one of their venues, in an attempt to figure out if Luke has a foot fetish. He doesn't.).

"Okay, so when you get in there-" Luke gets cut off by Ashton groaning in annoyance, reaching up to smack Luke's head lightly at the innuendo. Luke whines, "That one wasn't intentional! I meant into his bed!"

"I never even said I was going to get into his bed!" Ashton protests, gripping Luke's thin hips. Luke purses his lips until Ashton shuts his mouth. He's perched in Ashton's lap, straddling his hips, in just a pair of light blue panties and a little white bow in his soft, flat hair. Ashton has no fucking clue how they ended in this position. Or where Luke's clothes went.

"Can I please finish my lesson?" Luke asks, using a tone that reminds Ashton of when his school teachers used to scold him for talking in class. Ashton nods, albeit hesitantly, and Calum snorts from the other side of the bed. Luke swats out at her halfheartedly, missing completely and just slapping the duvet next to Calum's toes.

"Hey, hey!" Calum yelps, jerking her foot away and checking her toes. "You could have smudged it, you prick!" She fans her drying pink nail polish and glances up to glare daggers at Luke.

Luke rolls his eyes and looks back to Ashton. "As I was saying, before I was so rudely interrupted,"

"Your ass being that small is rude," Calum mutters petulantly. Ashton rolls his eyes at the two of them, while Luke huffs at the insult, which he seems to be taking seriously.

Ashton pulls his hands up and pats the side of Luke's bum gently. "I love your ass, Lukey."

"At least someone appreciates me," Luke sighs, like he's burdened deeply by the thought of no one appreciating his ass. Calum goes back to blowing on her toe nails and waiting for Luke's informational lesson to start, so Luke continues. "Okay, so, hypothetically! If you do get into Michael's bed, he's going to want to top. He's afraid he'll ruin his ass if he bottoms, like he has any sort of ass to be worried about. Like, seriously, he's so flat-"

"Luke," Ashton huffs.

"Sorry, sorry, okay," Luke holds up his hands in surrender. "Anyway, you've never bottomed before, right?" Ashton pauses, before flicking his eyes to Calum, who seems eager to know the answer.