11 (Edited... just a 'lil)

(AN: This sort of a small chapter outside of the main story but it will affect Amy's story)

I was humming a tune I had made up while cleaning the dishes when Miya-chan came up to me. "Ame! I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but over hear that tune you were humming. Which song is it from?" She asked.

I gave her a small smile, finished washing the dishes and then answered, "Actually, I made it." I told her. You could practically see stars in her eyes. "Then we should make it into a song! You have the talent!! And your voice is to die for!" I chuckled, "Miya-chan... I don't want to be an idol! Maybe an actor! But best case scenario a bounty hunter. I'm good at it... somewhat."

Miya-chan sighed, "You don't have to be an idol! I won't give you any on stage performances! Please, please think about it. You're really good at this." She tells me.

This time I sighed. It's been 3 years now that she's been asking me to make a song. I had given it enough thought. "Okay." I tell her.

"Wonderful!! I'll set up the studio!! Wait- do you have lyrics?" She asked me, extremely excited.

I nodded, "Although! It's kinda umm... dark? Not really B-Komachi type." I tell her. She shrugs and smiles, "It's only natural... ya know... Yeah! I'm gonna get everything ready!"

Right... because of my SPD. I sighed. Never mind that.

I took my notebook and opened it in the studio. There were so many songs in there but I found the one Miya-chan heard.

I closed my eyes, took a few deep breathes and started singing the moment the music started.

I'll be honest, it took me a while to do it. Actually, it even took a few tries as well. 

After spending the whole day in the studio, Miya-chan came up to me, "What about the video? Do you want make a video?" She asked me?

The producer agreed. "I have somebody who can take the video!!" He exclaimed. I narrowed my eyes at him. I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Yeah! She's here! How about we do it now?!" I frowned, "It's kind of late..." His grin dropped, "But... it'll be fast!!"

I sighed and agreed, trying not to go all sadist on them.

For the most part, everything was normal but when they said it was over, I was confused, "You actually missed a part." The staff looked at one another and then told me it was a surprise. 

The next day, they showed me the video and for the most part it was good, quite nice actually. Other than the part where they made me look alt by editing and oh! That's right! The part where there is a woman who looks like me but nude!!

Miya-chan sweat dropped. I cleared my throat, "What's this? Who is this woman? How come she looks like me and why is she naked?" I asked him. "Oh! Don't worry! It's a wig and contacts! Although it was difficult to get someone with your measureme-" I cut him off by placing both hands on his shoulders.

I kneed him in the balls. "This is not okay. I want a warning written there that says it's a model." I told the editor.

The producer stepped forward, "No! It's better this way." I sighed.

I walked over to the producer and whispered in his ear, "I'll tell your wife you're having an affair with the Video Girl, whatever her name is."

He scoffed, "Are you blackmailing me?" I shrug, "Technically, yes. But, I don't care." He huffed, "Fine."

It's been a few days since the music video was released and I was happy that they listened and put a warning in bold... that it was animated... I mean, it's obviously animated. It's literally anime. I ended up telling them to scratch the whole video and just animate it.

My classmates were all trying to talk to me which was irritating. Some were asking if I was related to Ai. Some just thought I was bluffing and didn't know anything about her. I didn't tell them anything.

I thought Aqua and Ruby would be upset. Aqua 'cause of the revenge plan and Ruby 'cause I got famous before her, but thankfully, they didn't mind.

Good. Although, I'll be honest. I agreed after making sure nothing went wrong with the revenge plan and Ruby's plan.

Dear Father will know about me and when I have to get on stage with Ruby, I cans how everyone I'm terrible at dancing and all the focus will be on her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I'll be honest!!

This is all for the plot. It won't  mess with the story all that much.

-Ino