☆Page 1☆

Ugh, here I am again, at Jupiter's insistence, pouring out my so-called "feelings" onto these pages. As if writing about my supposed relationships and affiliations will somehow make me feel better. Well, newsflash, it doesn't. It just makes me feel more irritated and, dare I say, trapped.

I can't stand being lumped together with that overzealous Io and his erratic sulfur dioxide eruptions

I can't stand being lumped together with that overzealous Io and his erratic sulfur dioxide eruptions. Sure, he's my "friend" according to Jupiter, but let's be real, our interactions are more of a nuisance than anything else. And don't even get me started on Jupiter and his moons. Sure, they're family, but that doesn't mean I have to like them.

And now this whole thing with Triton. The moons seems to think there's something between us, but honestly, I don't even know anymore. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. All I know is that being forced to contemplate it in this diary just adds insult to injury.

But perhaps the most infuriating part of all this is having to deal with Ceres and his dwarf planet drama. Call me unamused and melancholic like Eris all you want, but I can't help but roll my eyes at the absurdity of it all.

So here I am, venting my frustrations onto these pages, as per Jupiter's request. But let it be known, diary or whatever, that I am not happy about it. Not one bit.

I am calling this a journal not a diary because that just sounds better in my opinion.

Yours begrudgingly,
Callisto