☆Page 12☆

I can't believe it. Lately, I've been having dreams about Triton, and it's been driving me absolutely mad. In these dreams, he's always there, lurking in the shadows of my subconscious, his presence both comforting and unnerving at the same time.

But what's even more embarrassing is that in one of these dreams, I accidentally yelled out Triton's name. Yes, you read that right. I actually shouted his name in my sleep, like some lovesick teenager. And now, the other moons won't let me hear the end of it.

They tease me relentlessly, insisting that I must have a crush on Triton, that my subconscious desires have finally bubbled to the surface. And while I try to laugh it off, to pretend like their jokes don't bother me, deep down, I can't help but feel a twinge of embarrassment.

I mean, Triton is a great guy and all, but to suggest that I have feelings for him based on a few silly dreams? It's ridiculous, right? And yet, there's a part of me that can't shake the feeling that maybe, just maybe, there's some truth to their teasing.

But no, I refuse to entertain such thoughts. Triton and I are just friends, nothing more. And these dreams? Well, they're nothing but a figment of my imagination, a product of an overactive mind and a restless spirit.

Still, I can't help but wonder what it would be like to explore those dreams further, to delve into the depths of my subconscious and uncover the truth hidden within. But for now, I'll just have to endure the teasing and try to convince myself that Triton is nothing more than a friend.

Yours in embarrassment and confusion,
Callisto