☆Page 3☆

Here I am again, I find myself in a state of utter confusion, grappling with emotions I never thought I would entertain. Triton. where do I even begin? He's unlike any other moon I've encountered. Sometimes, I can't help but feel drawn to him, despite knowing deep down that he's not good for me. The enigmatic leader of Neptune's moons, has managed to stir something within me that I cannot seem to dismiss.

 The enigmatic leader of Neptune's moons, has managed to stir something within me that I cannot seem to dismiss

At first glance, Triton exudes an air of confidence and coolness that is undeniably captivating. His smug demeanor, coupled with his solitary nature, sets him apart from the other moons in a way that both intrigues and frustrates me. He's like a puzzle I can't quite solve, a mystery that beckons to be unravelled.

But beneath his confident facade lies a complexity that I find both alluring and troubling. Triton's desire to be alone, to reclaim his identity as a captured dwarf planet, resonates with me on a level I can't quite articulate. It's as if he's torn between two worlds, and I can't help but feel a pang of sympathy for his internal struggle.

Yet, despite my conflicting emotions, I need to remind myself that Triton is not someone I should catch feelings for. He may be charismatic and mysterious, but he's also distant and aloof. His penchant for mocking others, his desire to leave Neptune's moons behind, it all serves as a reminder that we are fundamentally incompatible.

And yet, there's a part of me that can't help but wonder what it would be like to unravel the layers of Triton's complexity, to understand the depths of his turmoil. But I have to resist those thoughts, they'll lead down a path fraught with uncertainty and heartache

I try to reassure myself that Triton is just another moon, nothing more. But deep down, I know that's not true. There's something about him that draws me in, despite my better judgment.

So I write these words as a reminder to myself, a reaffirmation of the boundaries I'll need to maintain inorder to not hurt Triton or my own feelings. Triton may be intriguing, but he is not someone I should allow myself to grow attached to. For in the end, I'll need to prioritize my own well-being and guard my heart against the allure of forbidden emotion

Yours in conflicted contemplation,
Callisto