☆Page 4☆

I don't know how much longer I can tolerate Io's boundless enthusiasm and incessant antics. His relentless energy and constant excitement are beyond exhausting, leaving me feeling drained and exasperated.

From the moment he bursts onto the scene, twitching his eyes and ejecting sulfur dioxide at random intervals, it's like a whirlwind of chaos follows in his wake

From the moment he bursts onto the scene, twitching his eyes and ejecting sulfur dioxide at random intervals, it's like a whirlwind of chaos follows in his wake. He's like a hyperactive child, unable to sit still for even a moment, always eager to jump into the fray without a second thought.

And don't even get me started on his obedience to Ganymede's every command. It's as if he's programmed to follow orders without question, blindly carrying out whatever ridiculous scheme Ganymede concocts. It's both infuriating and concerning to witness such unwavering loyalty to someone so manipulative.

But perhaps the most frustrating aspect of Io's behavior is his tendency to take things too seriously. Whether it's Jupiter's messages about avoiding "weird planets" or Ganymede's orders to stop the Moon from escaping, Io always seems to interpret things in the most literal and exaggerated way possible.

I can't help but wonder if Io is simply oblivious to the chaos he causes or if he revels in it, delighting in the attention and excitement that his antics bring. Either way, it's clear that dealing with Io is a constant exercise in patience and restraint.

I suppose I should try to find some common ground with him, to bridge the gap between his exuberance and my own weariness. But for now, I can't help but long for a moment of peace and quiet away from Io's relentless enthusiasm.

Yours in exhaustion,
Callisto