☆Page 10☆

It appears that while I was orbiting Jupiter, the other rocky planets, Mercury, Mars, Earth, and Venus, seemed to have reconciled after their recent conflict. From afar, their interactions seemed cordial, with friendly exchanges and gestures of goodwill replacing the tension that had once hung in the air.

But as I watched from Jupiter's orbit, a sense of unease settled over me. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, that beneath the surface, the rocky planets were still harboring resentment and mistrust towards one another.

Perhaps it was my own paranoia getting the best of me, fueled by the recent discord among Jupiter's moons and the lingering suspicions surrounding Europa and Ganymede. Or perhaps there was truth to my instincts, a sense that the rocky planets were merely putting on a facade to mask their true feelings.

Either way, I couldn't afford to let my guard down, not when the stakes were so high. The fragile peace among the rocky planets could shatter at any moment, plunging the solar system into chaos once again. And amidst the uncertainty, I found myself questioning who I could truly trust in this tumultuous cosmos.

For now, I will remain vigilant, observing from the sidelines and waiting for the truth to reveal itself. But until then, I can't help but wonder if the rocky planets' newfound reconciliation is nothing more than a fragile illusion, destined to crumble under the weight of their unresolved conflicts.

Yours in cautious contemplation,
Callisto