☆Page 7☆

Today was

Today was... chaotic, to say the least. Europa and Ganymede had a heated argument, and I couldn't help but be caught in the crossfire. Their voices echoed through the vast expanse of space, their words dripping with anger and frustration. But what were they arguing about? That's the question that haunts me.

Europa's usually confident facade cracked, her usual sarcasm replaced by raw emotion. And Ganymede, ever the smug leader, seemed genuinely rattled by her accusations. But try as I might, I couldn't piece together the puzzle of their dispute.

Was it about their plans for the future, their ambitions to assert dominance over the other moons and planets? Or perhaps it was something more personal, a rift in their relationship that had been brewing beneath the surface for some time.

Whatever the cause, the tension between Europa and Ganymede is palpable, lingering like a storm cloud on the horizon. And I can't shake the feeling that whatever fallout comes from their argument will have far-reaching consequences for us all.

For now, I can only watch and wait, hoping for some semblance of resolution amidst the chaos. But deep down, I fear that this is only the beginning of something much bigger, something that will shake the very foundation of our celestial family.

Yours in uncertainty,
Callisto