☆page 6☆

There's something strange happening with Jupiter, and I can't shake the feeling that it's not just my imagination running wild. Ever since the aftermath of the Moon Revolution, Jupiter has been acting differently, exhibiting signs of paranoia and stress that are deeply concerning.

It's like he's constantly on edge, as if he's expecting something or someone to come back for revenge. He mutters to himself about being watched, about a looming threat that he can't quite pinpoint. And while he tries to maintain his usual calm and easygoing demeanor, there's an underlying tension that is palpable.

 And while he tries to maintain his usual calm and easygoing demeanor, there's an underlying tension that is palpable

I can't help but wonder what has Jupiter so spooked. Is there something else, something more sinister lurking in the shadows. Whatever the reason, I fear that Jupiter's paranoia may be leading him down a dangerous path. His normally rational and level-headed nature seems to be slipping away, replaced by a sense of unease and distrust that threatens to consume him.

I wish there was something I could do to ease Jupiter's troubled mind, to reassure him that everything will be okay. But for now, all I can do is watch from the sidelines, hoping that whatever dark cloud hangs over Jupiter's head will soon pass.

Yours in concern,
Callisto