☆Page 8☆

APRIL FOOLZ

--------------------------------------------------

Something peculiar happened today. After the heated argument between Europa and Ganymede, Europa sought me out, her usual confident demeanor replaced by an uncharacteristic vulnerability. It was as if the fiery clash had stripped away her bravado, leaving behind a rawness that I had never seen before.

At first, I was taken aback by her sudden approach. Europa and I have never been particularly close, our interactions usually limited to terse exchanges and occasional sarcasm. So to see her seeking solace in me was both surprising and unnerving.

She didn't say much at first, just stood there in silence, her usually sharp gaze softened by a hint of sadness. And then, slowly, hesitantly, she began to open up. She spoke of her frustrations, her fears, her doubts about the path she and Ganymede were on.

It was a side of Europa I had never seen before, one that made me realize just how much we all carry beneath the surface. She seemed lost, adrift in a sea of uncertainty, seeking refuge in the familiarity of our shared experiences.

But what struck me the most was the sincerity in her words, the genuine vulnerability that she allowed herself to show. It was a stark contrast to the confident facade she usually wore, and it left me wondering what had caused this sudden shift in her demeanor.

Was it the argument with Ganymede that had shaken her to her core, forcing her to confront her own doubts and insecurities? Or was there something else, something deeper, that had been brewing beneath the surface for some time?

Part of me wanted to reach out and offer her comfort, to reassure her that everything would be okay. But another part of me couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered in the air. Something about Europa's sudden vulnerability felt... off, as if she had an ulterior motive for seeking me out.

I couldn't help but wonder if Europa's sudden change in behavior was a ploy, a calculated move to manipulate me into siding with her against Ganymede. Or perhaps I was simply overthinking things, reading too much into a moment of weakness from someone who had always seemed so strong.

Either way, I couldn't ignore the nagging feeling of suspicion that gnawed at the edges of my consciousness. Whatever Europa's intentions may be, I would need to tread carefully in the days to come, lest I find myself caught in the crossfire of her and Ganymede's tumultuous relationship.

Yours in wary contemplation,
Callisto