Prologue- New Student

After years of having no actual friends, Silver finally moves schools so he can start his social life over. His last few friends were, quite toxic to say the least. Tomorrow is his first day as his new school. He felt quite, nervous, but he can at least try to handle it. He was texting his online best friend that he'll be at their school tomorrow.

Silver's full name was Silver Asher Lavender. He likes flowers, a lot, and would make flower crowns out of them. However his old friends would throw them away for no reason. So he basically stopped making them for a while. However, when he heard he was going to his online best friend's school, he immediately made a flower crown just for them.

That online best friend is the same age as Silver. His name was Harper, and he also likes flowers as much as Silver does. The two became friends after Silver noticed his old friends were toxic. So Harper was basically the only one that comforted him. For the rest of Silver's past school year, he was lonely.

The two online friends decided to call for a while too.

"Can't wait to meet ya soon, Silver!" Harper said.

"Yeah! I can't wait! I just hope your school is better than my old one." Silver said.

"Trust me, it's a lot better, you're gonna love it. I even have friends I wanna introduce you to! They're very supportive don't worry." Harper said.

"Thanks Harper, I just hope I don't get bullied just for liking both guys & girls." Silver said.

"No shit man, I'm legitimately gay." Harper said.

"Hahah, good point! Anyways, I should go sleep. I'll see you tomorrow at school, Harper." Silver smiled.

"Cya later medal fella! Can't wait to meet you!" Harper smiled and hung up.

Silver was less nervous about going to his new school now. With an online friend by his side, he knew he'll feel better. The online friend will become his new real best friend. Though he was still nervous about Harper's school friends. Yet, he didn't worry about it too much since it could lower his confidence. He sighed and tried to stop himself from overthinking more than he already is.

"I just hope Harper wasn't lying about the supportive part.." Silver sighed.

Silver checked the time, as it is currently 8:00 pm. It's late, so he decided to go to sleep. He later on got less nervous as he tried to sleep. He was excited to meeting his online best friend. They only found out they were in the same country when they told each other about it.

The next day

Silver woke up and it was 4 am, but his school started at 8:30. He got up anyway and prepared for school. He got a quick message from Harper. He replied back with an "on my way" as he put his phone back. He got a power bank and a charger just in case.

He arrives at his new school after a while.

"Okay.. here I go." Silver sighed.

Silver went through the gates of his new school. It surprised him a lot since it was a lot bigger than his old school. He decided to look for his online best friend there. However, the school was a lot friendlier and crowded than usual.

"Hi welcome to Asteroid Academy!" One of the popular guys said.

"Gee, thanks sir!" Silver said.

"Oh mah.. NEW STUDENT! We hadn't had a student as cool as him in a while!" A yearbook assistant said.

"Woah! This school's a lot more friendly and chaotic than expected." Silver thought.

Silver was still looking for his online best friend throughout the hallways. Everyone was greeting him, they somewhat knew he was the new student. But he was still looking for Harper mainly. Until he accidentally bumped onto someone.