Chapter 4- Who is Jordan?

TW: School Incident (Possible arson)

At Art class, they were all doing their own freestyle drawings. Kaiden was drawing a picture of his girlfriend, Lydia. However Lydia's in a different class. So Kaiden was just drawing a picture of her as a gift. Meanwhile Silver, was drawing a picture of someone he clearly remembers.

"What'd ya got there?" Kaiden asked.

"I'm drawing a certain someone my dad always told me about!" Silver said.

"Really? What's that someone's name?" Kaiden asked.

"Oh it's-" Silver paused.

Until he started to get a few deja vu moments from.. an old life. The person he was drawing seemed really familiar on his perspective. However, he couldn't tell who it was. It was an old life of his from what he knows. How is it that he can't remember?

"Silver? Everything ok?" Kaiden called.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine.." Silver sighed.

"If you say so." Kaiden said.

"Anyways, the name of this person in the drawing is Emerald. Inspired by the person my dad told me about!" Silver said.

"Emerald? The 123 experiment?" Kaiden asked.

"Yeah! Someone like him perhaps." Silver said.

Bell rings

"Ok class, you guys can continue tomorrow. For now, pass your drawings to Kaiden." Mr. Valentino said.

The whole class kept away their drawing supplies. As Kaiden was collecting all the artworks done by the students. He also got Silver's artwork too. Kaiden seemed to be most amazed of Silver's artwork. But he also seems to know about 123, aka Emerald.

Everyone went out the classroom while Silver and Kaiden went to another one. They were again in the same class. Kaiden seemed to be another one of Silver's Homeroom mates. However he didn't attend due to a delay of his duty. Him and Silver are in the same Art class, Homeroom class, Library, and as well as English.

But before they even went to their classroom, chaos happened nearby. The two suddenly saw Jordan and Lionel fighting. Heck, even Leaf had a blindfold on. Kaiden ran over to Riyah and asked what was going on.

"Riyah, what the heck is happening over here." Kaiden exclaimed.

"Lionel and Jordan suddenly got into a fight after Jordan brought up the fire incident at their old school. Jenna was at the scene of the incident too. But, Leaf doesn't seem to remember much of it. And then all of this happened." Riyah said.

"Oh boy.. this won't end well." Leaf sighed.

"Agreed, Jenna's currently trying to stop it." Riyah said.

In the fight

"YOU'RE LUCKY YOUR COUSIN DOESN'T REMEMBER ALL THIS!" Lionel exclaimed.

"I WOULD'VE MADE HIM FORGET IF HE WASN'T SUCH A LONG TERM MEMORY PERSON. INSTEAD I LET A COUPLE OF STRANGERS MAKE HIM FORGET?" Jordan exclaimed.

"WHAT IF HE DID REMEMBER EVERYTHING!? HE WOULD BE EXTREMELY SCARED OF YOU." Lionel exclaimed.

"IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT WE ALL COULDN'T HANDLE MUCH OF ANYTHING. NOW STOP IT, WE ARE LATE FOR CLASS!" Jenna exclaimed.

"Not with this brainer skipping." Lionel said.

"You wanna know why I did all of THAT? I'll tell you." Jordan exclaimed.