Chapter 6- Raizen's Mind of Insanity

Part 6: Raizen's Mind of Insanity

During the sleepover, Raizen was getting a few snacks for a movie night at his house with his siblings and friends. Though, he still won't admit the fact he likes Silver. As he got all the snacks and went back upstairs, he overheard his siblings and friends talking. He got closer to the door to hear what else was going on.

"And that's why people ship me with Ethan's other best friend, Lionel. They know I like him technically." Riyah said.

"AYIEEEEEEE" Cyrus exclaimed.

"What about you Silver? Found anyone at school yet?" Harper asked.

"It's only been few days, it's too early." Silver sighed.

"Then what explains the crushing expression when you look at my twin bro?" Cyrus asked.

"OOH! Silver likes my brother!" Riyah said.

"SHUT UP! I mean.. Raizen's okay, BUT I DON'T LIKE HIM THAT WAY! I just met the guy! It would be pretty weird." Silver said.

"Don't act like love at first sight exists." Harper chuckled.

"Yeah but it doesn't go like that." Silver exclaimed.

"Okay, we won't assume yet, but that won't stop me from shipping the two of you." Cyrus giggled.

"Oh stfu Cy." Silver was pissed.

After overhearing the conversation, Raizen was a tad bit confused. But he overheard that Silver might actually like him. Yet he didn't wanna assume quickly, so he just knocked on the door pretending that he didn't hear anything. Silver heard the knock and immediately went to open the door. To his surprise, he saw Raizen.

"GAH! How long have you been hearing us..?" Silver asked.

"Uh, what? I just came up here." Raizen lied.

"Oh, thank goodness." Silver mumbled.

"Is everything alright, Lav?" Raizen asked.

"UHH, EVERYTHING'S FINE! Just was a bit.. worried." Silver sighed.

"Hahah, that's alright. Now get me in so we can have movie night!" Raizen chuckled.

"Alright, sure, come on in." Silver sighed.

Everyone sat down and prepared their snacks as they were about to have their favorite activity, movie night! They picked a comedy movie to watch since Riyah watches loads of horror movies. A lot that the fact she almost spoils some of the horror scenes in them.

Everyone was pretty much enjoying the movie with laughs. Though, Harper ended up sleeping on Cyrus' shoulder. Cyrus took a while to notice it but eventually he almost jumped in surprise. The other 3 eventually saw the two smart lovebirds. Eventually one of them started giggling in a shipping mode.

"You two are that adorable!" Riyah said.

"Sick it Riyah, we're not a thing.." Cyrus sighed.

"Sure, keep saying that and soon you'll admit it without even knowing." Raizen laughed. Cyrus just glared at him.

It was now 10:00 pm, so the 5 decided to go to sleep. Cyrus just wrapped Harper up in his sleeping bag and Harper started to sleep peacefully. Everyone else went to their sleeping bags since no one was gonna sleep on the bed. Silver was the last to sleep, but luckily he managed to sleep anyway.

...

It was past midnight, and everyone was still asleep. But, one of the Sunday siblings woke up feeling a bit anxious. It was Raizen, and he stood up going downstairs to the kitchen. He tried to find something, but yet he couldn't figure out what he was trying to find. Until Harper came downstairs and saw Raizen at the kitchen.