Chapter 5- Not The Same, Never The Same

Part 5: Not The Same, Never The Same.

     As for Ethan, he was repairing his microphone and as well as his friends' piano. He had a friend whose piano was broken and needed for the orchestra. But for some reason, Ethan had strange thoughts going on his mind. He suddenly got Deja vu and started having strange illusions of his past life. Seemed like he was also an experimented student, but managed to return back to school. Perhaps he knows about the 123 experiment too.

"Crud, crud, I can't stop.. oh crap.. where is it.. where is it.." Ethan was panicking.

"Ethan? Ethan.. ETHAN ERROR GREY WAKE UP!" Lionel exclaimed.

"GAH! Lionel..? What's going.." Ethan paused.

"SNAP OUT OF IT AND CALM DOWN FIRST!" Lionel exclaimed.

"GAH! WOAH! I'M FINE I'M FINE!" Ethan exclaimed.

Though, he was clearly not fine, he still kept shaking and twitching in fear. He seemed to have noticed something in his past life. But he never remembered well nor told anyone else. Since he didn't wanna worry anyone, especially his therapist friend, Lionel. Yet Lionel was already worried enough to the point he couldn't stay quiet.

"STAY STILL WOULD YOU!?" Lionel exclaimed.

"Not need to overdo all this! It's not that serious." Ethan said.

"Stop lying. What do you THINK I was supposed to do!? You've been having these for fucking 8 MONTHS ALREADY." Lionel said.

"It's.. it's been that long..?" Ethan asked.

"What else." Lionel sighed.

Ethan couldn't help but stay quiet for a while. There was definitely more than what others saw in him. He quickly ran to Lionel and hugged him tightly. Lionel was confused at first, yet he hugged Ethan back as Ethan started sobbing. Not every hidden face is always hidden, it's sometimes obvious.

"I'm so sorry, Lionel. I shouldn't of worried you when I had these.. panic attacks." Ethan sighed.

"It's fine, just, please tell me right away if you have something bad in mind, kay'?" Lionel asked.

"Alright, thanks.. you're the bestest friend I could ever ask for." Ethan said.

"Oh I'm just a therapist, nothing else." Lionel said.

"I still consider you as a great friend though." Ethan said.

"Well.. thank you, I guess you can say that." Lionel sighed.

The two put away their stuff for now while the others were just waiting for them earlier. Luckily none of the two were harmed, just had a calming down discussion. Yet there's more to worrying than a major panic attack.

With Silver

Silver was at his club as the officers are finally being nominated. New students were allowed to be officers in this school though. Harper was nominated to be the class president, and many more were nominated as well. Cyrus refused to be an officer so he set himself aside from work. Right now, the class is voting for who should be secretary.

"Alright class, who should be secretary?" Mrs. Daniela asked.

Cyrus raised his hand since he wanted to nominate someone.

"Yes Cyrus?" Mrs. Daniela called.

"I'd like to nominate Silver!" Cyrus said.

Harper was surprised but he wrote Silver's name on the nominees list. He knows very well Silver has excellent handwriting skills and is very fast too. Silver was quite shocked at this moment. But he was happy to be nominated and noticed. He thanked Cyrus for it too.