Chapter 1: Silver's Thoughts

The bell rings

     Everyone immediately went to their classes as soon as the bell rang. Silver was in Raizen and Harper's class with them. There were more students that were around with them. One of them seemed to be Raizen's brother, aka Cyrus.

  "Hello class, before we continue the group project, we have a new student." Ms. Sherlyn said.

     Silver immediately stood up and went in front of the class. He did a brief introduction of himself but was a bit nervous. However, everyone was kind and welcomed Silver. He went back to his seat afterwards. He knew that this school was nothing like his old one at all.

  "Okay, you can continue the project now. Silver you can go over to Cyrus' group." Ms. Sherlyn said.

  "Cyrus? Who's that?" Silver asked.

     Everyone immediately stood up and ran to their groups. A boy with black hair came up to Silver. He had sapphire colored eyes as bright as day. He looked like Raizen, but that's actually the Cyrus that Ms. Sherlyn was talking about. Cyrus got Silver up by lending him a hand. Silver almost got confused, until he noticed that it was indeed Cyrus.

  "So, you're the Silver that's in my group?" Cyrus asked.

  "Yeah! That's me! And you're.. Cyrus right?" Silver asked.

  "Yep, follow me, I'll lead you to my groupmates." Cyrus said, gladly.

     Silver followed Cyrus over to Group 2 of the Chemistry project. The group consisted of 3 random students. But another student named Jenna was apart of it. Jenna appeared to be one of Cyrus' friends. Though not many people know or notice her that well. Cyrus was Jenna's only best friend apparently. And Jenna has massive beef with Jordan, aka one of the rebels.

  "Welcome to the group Silver." Student #1 greeted.

  "Thank you!" Silver waved.

  "So, what do we do next here?" Jenna asked.

  "Okay first we gotta add this chemical." Cyrus said.

     The group then continued on with their work project. Though a huge explosion was caused by another group. That group appeared to be by a student named Lionel. Raizen was also groupmates with him.

  "WHAT THE FUCK LIONEL!?" Jenna exclaimed.

  "Oops, sorry about that!" Lionel said.

  "They added the wrong chemical again.." Student #2 chuckled.

A while later

  "Alright we're done! We can perhaps show it to the teacher tomorrow. Jenna ya wrote down the procedure?" Cyrus asked.

  "Yep, it's done." Jenna said.

  "Thanks for helping us as well Silver!" Student #1 said.

  "Glad the new student here is actually really smart too." Student #2 said.

  "Thanks!" Silver exclaimed.

  "Say, wanna hang out with me and Jenna later?" Cyrus asked.

  "Wait.. are you for real?" Silver asked.

  "Duh, he asked you didn't he. Plus we always welcome new students." Jenna said.

  "Woah.. sure! I'm glad to hang out." Silver said.

  "Great, meet us at the cafeteria during lunch." Cyrus said.

Next class

     It's History class, one of Silver's least favorite subjects. Though he  finds some of his History mates annoying. Raizen was only in Silver's Chemistry class. However, Silver's History class mates were Jordan and Harper. And Jordan's the one Silver should be careful of.

     Luckily Harper was sitting beside Silver for this class. Since Harper knows Jordan pretty well. But Jordan and Lacey aren't exactly the main threats around here. There's a bigger threat to worry about. But people still don't recognize who that is.

  "History sure is boring.. ain't that right Silver?" Harper chuckled.

  "Oh shut up.. I hate this subject." Silver exclaimed.

  "Same, i don't like it at all. I wish I could skip this subject. But then again that's a bad idea." Harper said.

  "Good point, say, wanna hang out with me, Cyrus, and Jenna later?" Silver asked.

  "You know Cyrus Sunday?" Harper asked as he whispered a little lower.

  "Yeah! He's my Chemistry mate. We were also groupmates too." Silver said.

  "What if I told you that's the guy I uh.. like like..?" Harper started to sweat in nervousness.

  "WAIT WHAT!?" Silver exclaimed in complete shock.

  "QUIET DOWN THERE YOU TWO!" Ms. Natalia exclaimed.

  "I'm so sorry ma'am!" Silver said.

  "Anyway back to the topic.. yeah, I like him. It's just that I never told him and.. I don't know how I can tell him." Harper said.

  "Ya gotta confess to him soon man!" Silver whispered.

  "I know but.. I'm just scared." Harper said.

  "Tell you what, how about you plan ahead or confess when you're ready!" Silver said.

  "Okay, thanks Silver. You're the best." Harper sighed.

  "No problem!" Silver smiled.

Bell rings

  "The bell rang! Wanna go to lunch now?" Silver asked.

  "Hahah, sure!" Harper said.

At lunch

     Cyrus, Jenna, Raizen, and Ivan were all at the same table. Leaf and Kaiden had duties to do so they were gonna be late. Silver and Harper saw all 4 at the same table. They decided to get their lunches first and go sit with them after. However, Cyrus stood up to get more food. Yet he accidentally bumps into Harper.

  "AGH!" Cyrus exclaimed.

  "WOAH!" Harper said.

     Harper almost fell on the cafeteria wooden floors. Until his crush Cyrus manages to catch him. Jenna, Raizen, and Ivan were all shook. Even Silver was grinning since he shipped the two just now.

  "Oh boy.. this is a bit.. awkward..?" Harper sighed.

  "OH SHOOT! I HATE when I bump into someone. Sorry about that." Cyrus put Harper back up.

  "Oh no it's fine really! Hahahahah.." Harper looked away a bit.

  "Wait.. Harper? The valedictorian? AND SILVER IN THE SAME PLACE!?" Cyrus exclaimed.

  "Yeah! We were gonna go with you and the others." Silver said.

  "Huh.. wasn't expecting you guys to be friends. Cmon, I'll get you to the table." Cyrus said.

     Cyrus went over to the table where his friends were. Silver and Harper followed along the way with their lunches. Though other than that, Silver kept thinking on what it was like to have a crush. Since he didn't exactly have a real friend in his old school. He didn't have a crush either that time.

  "I wonder what it's like to like someone.." Silver thought.

     Meanwhile Jenna had a strange thought too.

  "I just hope I'm not another unnoticed student by this new one. Maybe I should've moved schools at a later time, or stopped Jordan from burning the school down. But then again, I'm pretty useful right? No, people just use me perhaps for their little projects. There's no way they actually feel remorse." Jenna thought.

To Be Continued