Chapter 6

"Why is she here?" Lisa snarls at Jisoo, who piles her plate with some chips and sips on her beer.

"That's Chaeyoung's friend. And where Chaeyoung goes, that chick follows along."

It was Friday night and they were currently in the raving

bonfire party in the distant part of the Dark Forest where locals, teens gather around a huge fire and drink, eat and dance around aimlessly.

It's pretty laidback.

The fire emblazoning in the middle, with logs surrounding for people to sit on. Snacks and booze spread out on the table. Mostly kegs and kegs of beer lining the place.

Lisa only agreed to come, just to check upon any wanderers. She knew these parts best because she lived here.

Her cabin lay straight ahead at a clearing right in the middle of the forest.

There were the occasional poppycock talks of ghosts and evil spirits skulking but it was all made up for any stupid lame idiots from getting themselves into trouble and lost in the woods.

It still didn't help.

Any time anyone hears a haunted 'something', be it a mansion, a teleport, even a stupid phone, anything, they all run to it. Dumb idiots.

The party consisted mostly of teenagers, young adults and there were the locals like herself and Jisoo too.

No one refuses a chance of free booze.

When Lisa turned and leaned her back by an old long pine tree. She glanced at Jennie who was talking to another lanky guy. No doubt, rich kid.

Jennie really does have a type.

Lisa finally found out who Jennie  Ruby Jane Kim really is. Jennie's father was the provost of this city, one known to be the provost of putting and meeting the public's needs first.

Something Lisa knew was all a show. Just like his daughter, she knew their interest was fulfilled for their own personal needs.

That's whole lot of trouble for Lisa. A selfish

too-wrapped-into-social-marketability wasn't her type at all. This why she was going to stay away from this girl. Jennie was barely an adult and she didn't need idle complications in her life.

However, Lisa could simply eye her from afar.

She noticed another black micro mini with a bright red backless top. Her bare back was glimmering with the fire and the need to trace Lisa's tongue down her spine raged in Lisa.

Her hair was piled up again in a knot, with tendrils cascading her face. She almost reminded Lisa of a very sexy little red riding hood.

Not that Jennie was innocent or naive like the girl in the children's book. However, this one knew how she looked, how she kept herself and was used to the attention.

Jennie was presently listening to some guy in rapt attention and Lisa hated that she noticed how close Jennie was standing next to him.

Trying to distract herself, Lisa catches Jisoo pulling Chaeyoung by her hand, the girl Jisoo was apparently seeing, and both of them walked up to Lisa. Jisoo wounds her arm over Chaeyoung's slim shoulder and introduces the girl to Lisa, "This is Chaeyoung, a cute in the sac."

A playful slap on her chest earned a 'yowl' from Jisoo.

Lisa shakes her head and reaches out to give her hand, giving Chaeyoung a polite smile. "Hi, Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you. I'm Lisa."

Chaeyoung shakes Lisa's hand and the looks at her peculiarly. "Have I seen you anywhere? You look familiar."

No point in hiding it. "Yeah, I'm your school's janitor."