𝟎𝟗

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

╚══════════════════╝

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏." a muffled voice made its way into madelyn's mind, causing her to groan and roll over on her side, not completely awake. "oh for shucks sake." the voice groaned in annoyance as a pillow was thrown harshly at the girls face.

madelyn's eyes shot open in surprise and was met with the smug face of minho, she let out a groan of irritation still feeling the lingering exhaustion and ache all over her body. "was that really necessary?" she asked, her voice groggy as she rubbed her tired eyes.

minho shrugged and tried to wipe the smile from his face. "i actually quite enjoyed that." he mumbled as he stood with his hands on his hips, he let out a chuckle as he observed the girl's appearance. "you look like shit."

"well maybe if i wasn't rudely awoken i would've got my much needed beauty sleep, min min." madelyn scowled as she attempted to brush her fingers through her tangled hair.

"min min?" the boy's smug smirk dropped at the nickname.

"yeah, min min." she taunted the boy.

"do not call me that!" he demanded, annoyance filling his tone. he liked the girl very much but he did find her irritating sometimes.

madelyn let out a deep sigh and shrugged. "okay min min."

minho groaned and slapped his arms to his legs in defeat. "anyway, you need to get up, everyones awake already."

"get out." madelyn scowled as she tossed a pillow at minho who threw his hands up in surrender.

"alright, alright fine!" he yelled as he backed out of the room, closing the door behind him.

madelyn let out a yawn and rubbed her heavy eyes. she looked around her room and her eyes settled on the end of her bed where newt sat the night before. she remembered the conversation they had, she told him about the dreams. madelyn felt a weight lifted off her shoulder knowing someone understood her. she swung her legs over the bed and pushed herself up, feeling the achy feeling consume her body from her training with gally the day before. a few beams of light creeped through her small window, reflecting onto the wooden floor as she trudged her way down the hallway, her heavy footsteps echoing.

as she stepped out into the glade, the morning sun almost blinded her, she flung a hand over her head shielding her eyes from the bright light as she headed over to the kitchen where frypan was stood serving breakfast to hungry boys.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara