Chapter 6: "You."

IF YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR COMMENT, LIKE & FOLLOW!

**This chapter has an intense wet scene half way through (Not even halfway, more like after 25% of it), you've had your warning. ENJOY!**

__________________________

We arrived at the house, only before driving around the city a few times to make sure no one was following, and exited the car. I left the bottle in the passenger seat, not wanting to take it inside the house. It was at least somewhat close to midnight. Abia was standing in front of the door waiting for us, her expression stone cold as always, "They found you didn't they?" She asked as we walked.

"Yes, we made sure they didn't follow us so we should be safe."

Abia shook her head, "That won't help and you know it. They can smell you. It's easy to sniff things out on this planet," She snarled. "And not to mention, they'll stay here until they find us."

"She's right." Kaden spoke next to me, his hand low on my back. It made me uncomfortable yet reassured, I shifted from one foot to another as I stood.

"What do you suggest we do then? Find another place until they're not blocking our planet anymore, or yet go back to our planet and get Harris to make a clear opening?" Aron replied.

"We can't stay here, they're going to find us eventually." Abia commented, "We'll leave first thing in the morning." And with that, she turned her back and walked back inside the house while we followed behind.

Once inside, I went straight to the bedroom away from Kaden. I didn't need to be around him, not now. I jumped on the bed, only to get back up a few minutes later when I decided to take a shower. Unpacking a few things to take a shower with I went into the bathroom located near my bedroom, shut and locked the door then jumped inside.

I couldn't tell you how good it felt to finally let my muscles relax under hot water. It truly felt like little hands massaging the tense meat under my skin. I made sure the water hit everywhere, letting it flow down my body and into the drain. Times like this make me think. Whenever I'm in the shower, shopping, or even eating, I always think, you could say I was an over think. As I washed my body I thought about what would happen after this day... And the next.

Was I stuck with them for life? Should I make a run for it and go back?

But I felt as if there was much more to know about this, about everything. The things they were telling me were true, and I know I believe them... I feel as if I have to stay. Something is pulling me to that planet and it wasn't Kaden.

Kaden. Oh gosh, I shouldn't even start to think about him because if I did then I won't stop.

After washing my hair, I stepped from the shower, put on a towel, and went back to my room. I dressed in pajama shorts with a slightly large shirt and no bra. I was going to bed now, I needed sleep and it was already late. Mostly to distract me from Kaden and what I wanted to do to him.

I turned off the light and got underneath the blanket but turned on the lamp beside my bed. I didn't want to sleep in the dark. Not when I knew some people were after me.

Why did I want to go to sleep? I wasn't even tired, but it felt like a good way to take a break from all that's been going on. Deciding whether or not to force myself to go to sleep, I just ended up looking at the ceiling until I heard someone come into the room. I looked down from the ceiling and my eyes landed on Kaden. He was standing there just looking at me until he finally began walking toward me, and by the way he was walking made me want him more.