CH.2: BITTER TRUTH

His words made her heart sinks. Can't she expect anything from her husband? It's not like she has many husbands. Y/n remember about what Eunwoo's mother told to her,"He had a girlfriend three years ago who cheated with him. That made Eunwoo cold. I miss my old Eunwoo who was happy, smiley. Now Eunwoo even don't smile, always stay busy for his company. I would glad if you can change him."

So she tries to don't mind but still it hurts. She stayed silent. "From now on, it's your room. Set your belongings in this room." Eunwoo left after speaking. Y/n is thinking what happened now... After some minutes, she puts her luggage on a stool and start to unpack her clothes, her belongings.

After some hours, she lay down on her bed to sleep without eating dinner. She doesn't has appetite. She still can't shake off the thoughts of their marriage, will it end by divorce? Or Eunwoo will stay cold toward her for forever? Can she change him? Somehow she fell asleep.

On the other hand, Eunwoo were standing in the balcony. The cold breeze of night touches his figure. The moonlight fall on his face which made his face looks more ethereal. Eunwoo is thinking his ex, how she made him to not believe in love. Yeah, he doesn't believe in love now. His parents doesn't spend some quality times with him. Eunwoo's life is became like only a CEO, and nothing else.

Eunwoo hates why he loved her... who even didn't know how to respect anyone's love. He still remember about the day when he caught his ex with a another man at the hotel. Eunwoo just want to not feel the pain of getting betrayed again. That's why he tries to separate himself from Y/n.

Eunwoo thinks for a while in the balcony. Then he also ended up sleeping on his bed.
Next morning, Y/n woke up at 8am. It was so early for her to wake up. But she thought Eunwoo is CEO, he needs to go to office early. So if she could make breakfast for him, it could make him happier.

So she went to kitchen to make breakfast. Then one of a maid asked her, "What happened Mrs.Cha? If you need breakfast, then we will make it." Y/n's expression went blank. She spoke, "I'm going to make breakfast for Eunwoo, could you tell me where's the ingredients?" Y/n shocked to hear the maid's reply. "Sir left from house at 7am as his daily routine except weekends, he doesn't eat breakfast at house."

Y/n sighed in disbelief. "Okay make breakfast for me." She said to the servants then she left from kitchen.

At night, Eunwoo came back at house but he again start to do works on laptop, in his own room. Y/n wanted to talk with him, somehow she is feeling bored. But when she tries to approach him, he ignores. So Y/n went to kitchen again. Ignoring the maids, she made one cup coffee for Eunwoo. Her goal is just melt the ice which is in Eunwoo that made him cold.

She slowly walked toward Eunwoo's room and knocked the door. Y/n felt weird, a marriage couple stays in one room, try to be lovey dovey even through arranged marriage but... what is happening... now even she needs to knock to enter. "Come in" Eunwoo spoke in cold tone. Y/n rolled eyes to hear his cold tone before entering in his room.

"Ahmm ahmm Eunwoo, you're working for a long time... you need rest." Y/n spoke in worried tone. She knows he would tell no, so that's why she brought coffee. Eunwoo spoke after some seconds, "No I don't need rest." His eyes are glued on laptop screen. His fingers are running through the buttons of laptop's keyboard.

"Okay as... your wish. But drink coffee, it would give you energy!" Y/n spoke with smile. Eunwoo still didn't look at her, bothered. "I don't need coffee." He spoke. "I made that for you." Y/n immediately spoke in return, hoping he won't argue back. But... he did again. "I don't need. Don't care about me." Y/n got annoyed. She wasn't in mood to argue but her annoyance is provoking her to do.

"Why won't I care about you? I'm your married wife, and that's my responsibility." She spoke. "So? I said we'll stay separately. Are you trying to do your so called responsibility on me to get something in return?" Eunwoo's gaze finally meet hers. Y/n sighed. "Yes I do want something in return." She couldn't lie but she also felt guilty to argue cause she knows about his past. "What do you what? My properties? My money?" He said. "No, I just want love and peace.", "I SAID DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING LIKE 'LOVE' FROM ME. WHY ARE YOU SEEING FAKE HOPES EVEN KNOWING THE TRUTH?"

Y/n flinched a little cause he raised his voice at her. "SO CAN'T A WIFE EXPECT ANYTHING FROM HER HUSBAND? IS THAT TOO MUCH TO GET?" Y/n rushed out from his room before putting the coffee cup on the table. His harsh words are really making her eyes teary. She didn't expect that. Her efforts are ruining in each minutes. I wiped her tears by her hand.

On the other hand, Eunwoo also felt guilty for shouting at her. She wasn't wrong. But he couldn't shake off the thoughts of getting betrayed. Again, his ex girlfriend's memories flash in his head which made him furious. In anger, Eunwoo throw one flower vase on the floor. It shattered into pieces. Eunwoo is confused about himself, what should he do. Every girl couldn't be same but if Y/n does that same thing...