CH.4: BUTTERFLIES

Flashback

Eunwoo, Jungkook and Mingyu went to a club. Mingyu actually invited them for party. Eunwoo were enjoying with his friends but he noticed someone familiar. He approached to her with curiosity and saw Ara, his ex girlfriend who only use men to get advantage and facilities of money. Ara spoke when she saw him, "Ohh honey! I miss you so much. I'm sorry for earlier... I wasn't in my mind dear. I only lov-" "Stop this bull$hit Ara! Don't think I don't know anything!" Eunwoo fumed in anger cause of her useless words, to see her again.

"I'm sorry, that was just a mistake, just temptation... trust me!" Ara said with frown. Eunwoo's expression was like tsk tsk. "I'm really sorry... let's start over? Let's be again coup-" "Stop it Ara! I'm tired of that sh!t you're playing! And you were talking about again become a couple right? You can't! Cause I'm married with my wife, Mrs.Y/n and I LOVE HER!" Eunwoo tried to control his temper cause its public place.

He got furious to see her, every moments flashed in his head. Eunwoo went to the bar section then drank two bottle wine to ease his mind.

Flashback ends
Present, next morning. Y/n woke up from sleep in his arms. First time she felt the comforts of cuddles. A pink tint is visible on her both cheeks. She was staring at his sleeping face with admiration. Y/n knew she loves him but she doesn't has courage to confess. She snapped back from her thoughts and slowly got off from his arms, not bothering his sleep.

Y/n went toward kitchen and as usual, she started to make breakfast. Some sandwiches and two bowls of salad. Eunwoo woke up from his sleep after 30 minutes. He wondered, he was in club, how he is in on his bed, who brought him here? Eunwoo even couldn't remember what happened last night cause of alcoholic drinks. He realised he told to Ara that he loves Y/n without realising. "I just said to show I'm happy in my own life without Ara, also i moved on." He murmured.

Eunwoo got up from bed with headache. He remember about Y/n. One question start to spinning in his head, did he have done something wrong with her as he was drunk? He couldn't remember about last night. Eunwoo quickly left from his bedroom and head to the downstairs to search her.

He relaxed to see Y/n in the dining area, she is putting the plates of sandwiches and two bowls of salad on the table. When Y/n notice him, she smiled and spoke, "Good morning Eunwoo!"

He just nodded, "umm what happened last night?" Eunwoo spoke, he is hoping to not hear anything wrong. Y/n chuckled before answering, "Nothing, Jungkook and Mingyu brought you here. And then I was your Wifee!" She smirked at him to make him nervous. Eunwoo glared at her with cold expression, not satisfied to hear her answer.

He sat down on a chair and had his breakfast. Y/n also had breakfast with him without uttering any words. After a while, Eunwoo got ready to go to office. On the other hand, Y/n also prepared his lunch in some food containers. She went to have shower. Eunwoo didn't know she prepared lunch, so he left from house.

After having shower, she searched him across the mansion but he left... she noticed the lunch is still on the dining table. She sighed, one idea came in her head. She planned to go to his office as surprise to give him the lunch for first time.