CH.7: RELIEVED

"Y/N!!!" He shouted and wake up straight from sleep. Eunwoo sits up on the bed, looking everywhere. It was just a nightmare. His heart starts to beat fastly to wonder what if the nightmare becomes true. "I-i don't wa-want to loose h-her..." He whispered to himself.

Eunwoo thought to check where is Y/n. He ran toward her room to check she is here or not. The time is 2:36am. A smile crept on his lips as he saw her sleeping figure on the bed. Eunwoo sighed in relief. He stepped toward Y/n's bed. Then he bend down to see her face.

Eunwoo holds a stray strand of her hair and puts it behind her ear to see her face clearly. She looked so adorable. He stares at her with admiration. He caressed her face before getting up. Eunwoo is satisfied to see everything is alright. He again goes back to his room to sleep.

Next morning, Y/n woke up early in the morning as usual. She also prepared the breakfast. Y/n noticed Eunwoo didn't come downstairs. So she went to check is he sleeping or not. She passed the stairs. Y/n was about to knock his room but something happened.

Eunwoo didn't notice her. He opened the door and then he was about to walk, she bumped on him making him freeze in shock. "Aish why this hardboard come her-" her face bumped on his chest. Obviously she is shorter than him. She thought it's hardboard, but when Y/n pull back her face from that, she shocked to see It's him and stopped to speak. Eunwoo is staring at her with confusion and surprise.

Y/n became speechless. She wanted to hide her face in shame. So she stepped backward but she again didn't notice in the back, there's stairs. Y/n again was about to fall down but Eunwoo immediately hold her by her waist, her tiny hands rested on his shoulder. He wanted to laugh his lungs out to see her clumsiness.

"T-th-thank yo-you!" Y/n mentally slapped herself to stutter badly in embarrassment. She wanted to hide her face so badly. And on the other hand, Eunwoo staring at her eyes. He didn't mind for this closeness.

Y/n got nervous to see he isn't blinking. Her face becomes red for shyness. A mischievous smirk plastered on Eunwoo's face to see her blushing, "You're so clumsy!" He pulls back himself from that close encounter. She has nothing to do instead of running away from him in embarrassment. Y/n ran away.

Eunwoo chuckles. He realised he didn't laugh, but now he is doing for her. Y/n really affected him. Eunwoo went to the downstairs then eat him breakfast.

Time skip: 11:24pm

Y/n is waiting for Eunwoo. It's being so late. She is hoping they would eat dinner together. Finally the doorbell rings. She smiled and opened the door. Y/n's smile faded away to see Eunwoo's pale face. He seems like he is exhausted. He stepped in the mansion.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked him with worried tone. Eunwoo isn't looking fine as usual. He shaked his head, "No, I'm fine.." He sits down on the couch with a sigh. Something is wrong. She also take seat next to him.

"What happened? Is everything okay?" Y/n asked Eunwoo again. He looked at her, "Don't worry, everything is fine..." She felt suspicious. She puts her palm on his forehead and her jaw dropped. "WHAT THE HECK YOU'RE BURNING IN FEVER AND HOW CAN YOU SAY EVERYTHING IS WELL!?" She shouted at him.

Eunwoo looked away from her. He felt so weak. Y/n felt guilty to shout at him, "Okay I'm sorry Eunwoo, I just.... I'm sorry.." She said to Eunwoo. "It's okay..." He replied. Now she wants to take care of him. "Umm I'm holding you, could we go to the bed? And can you change your dress into comfortable one? If you can't, then I ca-" "I can." He replied.

Soon, Eunwoo changed his dress into comfortable one in his room. He lay down on the bed. He felt so numb for fever. Y/n entered in his room with digital thermometer, meal and other stuffs. Them she checked his temperature, it's 105°f. She felt so pity for him. "How did you get too much fever? Are you insane..?" She became so worried.