CH.11: JUST YOU AND I

On the other hand, Jungkook got nervous to see Eunwoo got angry. So he starts to search them some minutes later cause if Eunwoo does anything bad with Y/n. He searched them but he didn't find then in the club, so Jungkook was sure they are at outside or they left. He went to outside then saw two people's shadow. Jungkook sighed in relief, he slowly starts to walk to see they are Eunwoo and Y/n or not. "~I wanna see it, in motion, in 3D- opssss my holy eyesssss!!!!"

Jungkook almost shouted to see them almost going to kiss. He didn't mean to interrupt their moment. Y/n opened her eyes. Eunwoo also stepped backward also snapped back from his wild thoughts, making some distance between them. Jungkook look at them, "I'm sorry. I said to get a room so why are you doing these in this place... I even can't admit I didn't see anything..." He frowned.

"Don't you have time to come....?" Eunwoo asked him. But neither of them noticed how much Y/n blushing. Jungkook stayed silent. Then an awkward silence happened between these three. After some moments, Jungkook spoke, "You all are weird. Bro I called you to enjoy the party, let's go back?"

Eunwoo nodded then look at Y/n's face. She hang her head low to hide her almost red face but it was noticed to Eunwoo. He smiled at her then he hold Y/n's hand, leading her to the club again. Her heart still beating fastly. They all enjoyed a lot.

Time skip,
11:07pm

After bidding goodbye to his friends, they both left from the club. Eunwoo again sat down on the driver seat and Y/n sat down on the passenger sit. He starts to drive to return to their home. While driving, many thoughts are spinning in his head, "Why do my heart starts to beat fastly when I see her?, Why do am I having urge to do cuddles with her at night? Why do sometimes I got urge to kiss her? Why do I feel comfortable with her? Do I'm in love with her?" These questions are spinning in his head, making him exhausted.

Also he is having fear to get cheated or loosing her. Eunwoo couldn't shake off his thoughts. After 34 minutes, they reached at their house. Y/n got off from the car. Yeah she is also thinking does he love her or not. Eunwoo felt shy to look at her after going to kiss her.

They both entered in the mansion. "It was a long tiring day, let's sleep after getting freshen up?" Y/n spoke, breaking the silence. Eunwoo nodded in response. So they both got freshen up. Y/n was about to go to her room but she remembers about last night, when he called her to sleep with him. So she decided to ask him where will she sleep.

Y/n knocked his door gently. She noticed the door is open. She entered then saw Eunwoo is reading a book on the bed. Y/n cleared her throat to catch his attention. Eunwoo look up then meet her gaze. "Shall I sleep here or in my room?" She asked him. Eunwoo shaked his head. "Y/n, I actually feel stupid to give you your own room.... we're married, we should stay in one room as well. But why did I make the rule... Y/n, what about if we stay like a normal couple? I don't want any boundaries between us..."

His words made her froze. She didn't expect the answer. Y/n smiled, "Okay, we can..." She lay down beside Eunwoo, making him shocked. He smiled back to her then turn off the lights of the room. He also lay down beside her. But Y/n's question made him caught off his guard. "Umm Eunwoo, why do you went to kiss me?" She asked Eunwoo.

He stayed silent for a while before answering. He hesitates to tell." Ahmm I were drunk." Eunwoo lied. Y/n heart became heavy, she thought he did these by his own sense. "I'm sorry for everything which I have done..." Eunwoo again spoke. He really hiding his real feelings. He felt guilty for lying to her. He isn't sure he is really loves her or not.

Y/n turn over, backfacing him. Eunwoo could sense her sadness. "Can I hug you? I mean can we do cuddles..?" He spoke, thinking she would deny. She again turn over to look at him, "cuddles? Okay..." she smiled. He also returned her smile by his big grin. Eunwoo pulled her close to his chest, then he wrapped his arms around her.

Y/n also wraps her arms around him for first time. She felt secure in his arms. Eunwoo stares at her with affection. His mind is telling him he does love her, but his insecurity saying no to him. Soon they both fall asleep in their arms.