CH.13: TEARS AND GRIEF

For this situation, one people called ambulance for Y/n. Soon the ambulance came at the place. Eunwoo is still crying, he thought she died. When he saw the nurses, he let go of her from his arms. His white shirt is almost red for her blood. The nurses quickly picked her up in the ambulance. Eunwoo stood up slowly, his legs are shaking for worry. He wiped off his tears by his hand.

He ran to the ambulance then sat down on the seats. Nurses are giving Y/n oxygen mask and setting a saline pipe in her left hand. They are also trying to resist the bleeding. Eunwoo gently hold Y/n's right hand, "I-I'll save yo-you... please do-don't leave me..." He tried to not cry but tears are falling from his eyes uncontrollably.

Time skip
After two hours

Eunwoo is at the corridor of the 4th floor of the hospital, in front of Operation Theatre (OT). Her condition isn't well due to lack of blood. His eyes and face is red due to crying for hours. Eunwoo looked at his hand which is bloody cause her blood. It dried up. "All fau-fault is mine! W-why I let h-her to g-go all al-alone...? For m-me, s-she is fighting against h-her death..." He said to himself. Eunwoo is blaming everything to himself, but it was written in their fate.

His father came at the hospital, "Eunwoo what happened?" His father said while he walked to Eunwoo. "Abeoji, (father in korean) I-I'm such a b-bad husband... s-she doesn't d-deserve me... I-I couldn't p-protect her... I l-love her so m-much..." He sobbed so much while talking, Eunwoo hugged his father tightly.

His father patted his back to calm him down, "Y/n will be alright Eunwoo, don't worry." He said but still no one's comfort is calming him down. The doctor came from the OT, Eunwoo broke the hug then he immediately walked to the doctor with anticipation, worry, hope. "Doctor doctor h-how is Y/n?" He asked doctor. "She lost a lot blood. Yeah we have her blood group's blood but, her condition isn't well. We're trying to do our best to save her. Her condition seems like she will leave from..... pray to God."

Those words from doctor made Eunwoo worried. His father could understand how much he is upset and worried for her. "Now we'll do her second operation, it'll be the last operation." Doctor said then he again went back to OT room. Eunwoo sat down on the floor with a blank expression. His father hold him, "Eunwoo be strong! Y/n will get well soon for God's sake. Don't be weak Eunwoo...!" He said to Eunwoo.

"No... She is suffering f-for me...You know abeoji? I was rude and c-cold toward her. But she didn't stay cold t-toward me. I saw h-her many time c-crying for m-my words. I need to suffer n-now as return abeoji, let me s-suffer..." Eunwoo whispered. His cheek is stained for tears. His father couldn't say anything. He also felt sad for them. "Eunwoo, nothing will happen, believe me? Nothing bad will happen, don't blame everything upto you.." His father said, trying to calm him.

The red light turned on as the sign of the operation has started. Eunwoo sit up on the chairs then look at the door, when doctor will come. His father also sits down beside him. His expression is so sad. He didn't want to loose her. But if he, then he'll be hard for Eunwoo to live in peace in the world.

Four hours passed, Eunwoo's father left for an important work. Eunwoo is sleeping on the bench. Doctor came out from the OT then saw his sleeping figure. The doctor shaked his shoulder a little bit. He woke up. "Doctor, is she well?" Eunwoo asked doctor with hope and worry. "We're sorry..." the doctor replied. Eunwoo's expression got blank.