CH.12: I'M SORRY

Next day. They both woke up from sleep. They both had a good sleep while cuddling with each other. Y/n came from bathroom after having shower. She have prepared breakfast for Eunwoo. He is going to office today. Eunwoo sat down on the dining table, waiting for her to come cause he wants to eat breakfast with her.

Y/n came there with a happy smile. She sat down beside him. Eunwoo also smiled to see her, "Ohh I was waiting for you!" He said. She raised her eyebrow, "Aww my hubby is really cares about his wife huh?" Eunwoo blushed to hear her telling him 'her hubby', he liked the nickname a lot!

Y/n notices Eunwoo blushing. She chuckles at him. He found her every actions, moves adorable. They both starts to eat their breakfast while doing some chit-chat like that. After finishing breakfast, Y/n gave Eunwoo the lunchboxes to eat. He gladly take them with a warm smile.

Eunwoo left from their house. He got up in his car then he ordered his driver to drive in cold tone. After some minutes, he also reached there. Every employees greeted him with 90° degrees bow. (lol) But Eunwoo couldn't give attention in anything. His mind is only thinking about Y/n, does he love her or not.

Eunwoo went toward his cabin, sat down on his seat. He opened the laptop but his mind is thinking another thing. Eunwoo again turned off the laptop. He could feel unknown feelings for her.

He can't live without her, he has fear of loosing her, sometimes he has urge to hug or kiss her, sometimes for Y/n, his heart starts to beat fastly. For her, he blushes, he likes to stay with her, he gets jealous to see her with any men except him. These all seems like he is in deeply love with her. Eunwoo thought everything from the start when he met Y/n. He couldn't betray his feelings.

"Do I love her?" Eunwoo asked to himself. Someone is telling him that he loves her. He has been hiding his feelings for a long time cause of his inner insecurities. When he wasn't believe in love, Y/n made him to fall for her.

Eunwoo couldn't shake off his thoughts. He wants to tell Y/n that he loves her so badly. He didn't care about his inner insecurities, he decided to confess his feelings to her or she would think Eunwoo is crazy.

Eunwoo wanted Y/n as his second and last love of his life. He thinks for a while, "maybe it could be good if I can make the moment memorable, but how..? And what If Y/n doesn't love me back?" He murmured to himself. Negative thoughts starts to come in his mind.

But Eunwoo felt like he couldn't hide his feelings. He decided to decorate a place which will have romantic vibes, to confess his feelings to her. So he called the decorators about the planning. They said to him that it'll be complete within few hours. Eunwoo sighed in relief.

Eunwoo is happy and also nervous, if she rejects him? Who knows that Y/n also loves him? Many hours passed, he is still in the office but he couldn't give attention at work cause of the thoughts of what could they do if she accepts him and many things.

Time skip
6:08 pm

Eunwoo left from his office to go to house after knowing the decorations is successful, the place is pretty now. He wanted to propose her at the nearby amusement park. Eunwoo booked the full amusement park for today. He saw the decorations by video call.

Eunwoo reached their house some moments later. Y/n heard doorbell. She surprised, who would come at evening? She opened the door and saw Eunwoo, he were smiling at her. "How is the surprise huh?" He spoke. Y/n grinned warmly, "I liked it a lot!" She surprised to see him coming back to the home early today. Eunwoo stepped in the house. "Ahmm Y/n, I have prepared something for you... you can call this as a surprise. Could you get ready for that?" Eunwoo asked Y/n.

She amazed to hear he prepared something for her, "Yeah sure..." she replied. "Wear a good dress. Then we'll leave from our house to get the surprise." He said to her. Y/n became so curious and happy. She didn't late, she went straight to her room then starts to get ready. Eunwoo walked to upstairs to see what is she doing.

He reached the corridor, seeing her getting ready with a cute smile. Her every movements are making him fall for her further despite he wasn't believe in love. Y/n got ready very quickly, "I'm ready! Let's go and give me the surprise!" Her smile already melts Eunwoo's heart (like the way he melts my heart when he smiles).

"Yeah let's go!" Eunwoo said then hold her hand, leading her through the outside. Soon they both entered in the car. Eunwoo leaned toward Y/n then put the seatbelt over her. Then he did his. Eunwoo started to drive to the amusement park. While going, Y/n noticed an ice cream truck on the road. She loves icecream a lot. "Eunwoo could you stop the car?" Y/n spoke then Eunwoo immediately stopped the engine of the car, the car were in a side of the road which will not disturb anyone. "What happened?" Eunwoo asked her with concern. She chuckles, "Nothing, I want to eat icecream!" Y/n said.

Eunwoo rolled his eyes, "Later." He was about to turn on the engine but she grabbed his hand, "Please Eunwoo..." she pleaded. Her planning was if they could eat icecream together, it could turn into romantic moments which she loves. For Y/n's pleading eyes, Eunwoo couldn't refuse her, "Okay I'm goin-" "Nope I will go. Which flavour do you like?" Y/n said, cutting off him.

"Umm vanila." Eunwoo said to her with a smile. If she becomes happy to get icecream, he would be happy also. Y/n opened her seatbelt then get off from the car. Eunwoo gently waved his hand toward her. Y/n passed the road, she saw many flavours of icecream in the truck.

Y/n picked up chocolate icecream for her and vanila icecream for Eunwoo. She payed the bill. She turns over and see Eunwoo is looking at her from his car. Now she just needs to cross the road again. Y/n smiled at him then started to walk. Eunwoo was also smiling cause whenever he sees her smiling, it also makes him smile.

But Eunwoo's smile faded away. Y/n were walking but, one car were driving with heavy speed. The driver didn't notice her. Y/n saw the cat coming, she showed her hand to understand them that she is crossing the road. But the driver couldn't stop the car cause they didn't notice her. The icecreams falls down on the road, her body flew then again fall down on the road but her body became bloody cause the car pushed her unintentionally.

"Y/N!!!" Eunwoo screamed, he quickly get off from car and ran toward her almost dead body. His eyes became teary. His nightmare is coming true. Some peoples start to come at this place whose were at the surrounding. A crowd made. Eunwoo sits down on the floor, he putted Y/n's head on his lap. He could see many cuts are here on her body, her dress becomes red due to blood. "Y-y/n..?" Eunwoo said in shaky voice. His voice become shaky due to fear and worry. He patted her cheek to get any response.

Y/n opened her eyes a little bit, only to see Eunwoo. Tears are escaping from her eyes for the unspoken pain. "Y-y/n, see I-I'm here... Don't w-worry..." Eunwoo's body is shaking for worry and fear of loosing her. He could feel wetness on his pant. He gently placed his hand under her head then his eyes widen, bloods started to oozing from her head. Eunwoo's started to cry to see her in this state, not caring its public place. "E-Eunwoo..." Y/n whispered his name. Eunwoo look at her with his teary eyes.

"I'm s-sorry if I-I le-leave you a-alone.. t-take care.." she spoke to him like its her last words. Eunwoo holds her hand then intertwined his fingers with her tightly, "No Y/n... Y-you will st-stay with m-me..." Eunwoo's voice became more shaky cause of crying. Tears are stained his cheek. "I'm so-sorry..." Y/n somehow whispered. For the extreme injuries, she closed her eyes as she lost her consciousness. She stopped breathing. "Y/NNN!!! O-OPEN YOUR EY-EYES ONCE J-JUST FOR M-ME? Y-Y/N...." He again screamed, patting her cheek to get responses but no response he got. Eunwoo hugged her almost dead body tightly, "No Y-y/n... you c-can't leave m-me... y/n...." He sobbed so hardly. He even couldn't hear her heartbeats. Eunwoo holds her body close to him so tightly while he cries so loudly.