CH.5: SAVE ME

Y/n felt so excited, she is going to give Eunwoo a surprise by going to his office. She wasn't nervous. Y/n ran to the closet to find clothes to wear. She chose little black dress. The collar, sleeves and collarbone area of the dress is made from net.(or imagine what you would like)

Soon she changed her dress. She did light korean makeup. Then she curled her hair a bit as style by hair straightener. At last, Y/n spray perfume on her. To surprise him, she didn't call his driver. She left from Eunwoo's mansion then picked up a taxi from road.

Today, Eunwoo had a meeting with his parties, including Mr. John. Eunwoo left from meeting room and went toward his cabin. Again, he started to do works in laptop. He is also checking the flies which his employees gave him to check the report often.

After a while, Y/n reached her destination, Eunwoo's office. She payed the bill in cash. Then she entered in Eunwoo's office, it's so beautiful. She went to the reception to ask receptionist where is Eunwoo's cabin. Y/n also brought the lunch in a bag, that was unnoticed from everyone.

"Umm receptionist, where is Eunwoo's cabin?" Y/n asked to him. But the receptionist said, "Sorry, we don't know about you and boss doesn't allow unwanted people in his cabin, that's his order." Y/n get confused, she is his married wife and no employee knows... she felt sad. "But I'm his wife, as wife I can go." She said to receptionist.

"Sorry mam, we couldn't believe you as boss's wife without any prove." He again said. Everyone is staring at these two. Y/n felt insecure. In a sudden, Eunwoo's party Mr. John came toward her, "Ohh new lady, do you need something?" John asked Y/n. "Ahmm could you tell where is Eunwoo's cabin?" Y/n asked him, hoping he would tell the direction.

"Ohh yeah, I know, follow me!" He leads her toward the Elevator and clicked in the 19th floor. But, Eunwoo's cabin in 14th floor. Soon they both reached to the 19th floor. Y/n confused, no one is here, only some rooms where no one was there. He led her to a room. Y/n got nervous, "where is it? Eunwoo isn't here..." She asked to John. He chuckles darkly.

"Lady, you look so tempting, I just can't control myself!" She could feel his lustful gaze toward her. She got furious, nervous and insecure.Y/n tried to run from there but John catched her. "HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH ME? I'M EUNWOO'S WIFE! HIS WIFE. IF YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG, YOU'LL NEED TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES!!!"

Y/n shouted at him as he hold her hand tightly, his grip is painful yet. John smirked, "What do you think lady? YOU CAN SCARE ME BY TELLING YOU'RE EUNWOO'S WIFE HUH? No no no..." He steps closer to her. Y/n confused why no one is believing her as Eunwoo's wife. She felt insecure.

As John stepped closer to her, Y/n kicked him hardly by her another hand and one leg. He ended up falling down beside the wall. She was about to run again but he again catched her. "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? DON'T BE STUBBORN!" John yelled at her. She punched on his face to get rid of him but...

After getting the punch, he gets more aggressive. John slammed Y/n against the wall. She screamed her lungs out to get any help. Then he hold her neck tightly, choking her. John also hold her both hands and handcuffed her from back. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I'M? NOW YOU NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS!" Y/n couldn't speak, she is gasping for air to catch breath.

John again said to her while choking her, "You don't know, I've been searched you for a long time to get what I want. I saw you in front of icecream truck some months ago. Now you're in front of me. I wanted to talk with you but you IGNORED! now I want you."

John was about to run his hand under her dress but a punch land on his face. Y/n get rid from getting choked. She is panting. Her eyes widen to see Eunwoo there. She felt like she saved, she is secure. Eunwoo threw him on the floor while twitching his hand to make it sprained, John groaned loudly. Then Eunwoo started to punch him more on his face, making his face bleed from some cuts.

"WHAT THE FUCKIN' HELL HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY DAMN WIFE?" Eunwoo shouted at John. Eunwoo's veins are popping out beneath his skin cause of his anger. His breathe are ragged. He was punching on John mercilessly.

Y/n got nervous to see Eunwoo's scary look, "Eunwoo stop, he'll die!" She spoke. Eunwoo stopped and stare at his bloody face. He tried to calm himself down. Eunwoo got up and hold John by his collar.

Eunwoo looked at Y/n with worry and annoyance. "You were my party, I didn't expect you to do such a thing like this. I won't share any help or money to your office from now on." He spoke to John.

His health condition wasn't well after that fight. John leave from there. He didn't utter any words to see Eunwoo saw everything, his perv secret.

Eunwoo slowly approached toward Y/n, he opened the handcuff from her hand. Her emotions overwhelmed, she was about to get tortured from that guy but Eunwoo saved her. She couldn't hold back her emotions. She hug him tightly, sobbing softly as she cries. Eunwoo shocked. He was annoyed cause why Y/n came to office without his permission. But seeing her state, his anger vanished away. He also wraps his arms around her.

"Th-thank you for s-saving me..." She spoke while clinging onto him, then she loosen the grip of hug a little bit. Eunwoo pull back from hug but still they both are in each other's arms, he wiped off her tears by his thumb, "Don't cry, I'm here and nobody will ever harm you." Y/n smiled genuinely for his words. It's first time he is taking with her without coldness. Her heart fluttered which was noticed by Eunwoo. Feeling her heartbeats fasten, a small smile also appeared on his face. Y/n pull back herself from hug when the realisation hits her, he doesn't love her. But day by day, he is changing. She picked up some food containers from her bag which's belt is on her shoulder. Then Y/n gave the lunch to Eunwoo, "I made them for you as lunch... homemade foods are safe than restaurant or street foods.." He gladly take the food containers. He felt happy his wife does care about him. "Thank you Y/n." Eunwoo told. As reply, she said "Welcome." Eunwoo didn't want to stay at this place, so he dragged her with him to his cabin.