First meet

Jin's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
It's the first day of my school after holidays. I'm kinda excited today.

I went to the bathroom to get ready for today.

After getting ready I went downstairs.
My breakfast was ready."Jinnie come fast and eat. Don't be late to your school on the first day"my mom said,without noticing me there.

"I am already here mom"

"What is for breakfast today?Oh!My favourites. Thanks mom"

"You're always welcome jinnie.Now eat fast and go to your school "

"Where is dad ,mom?"

"He already went to work.He had some extra works to finish "

"Oh ok mom"

Soon, I finished my breakfast.I took my backpack and left the home.

"Bye mom"

"Bye jin"

Third person's pov
Jin arrived at the school.He searched for a certain person.He felt a hand tapping him.There he is,his cute best friend jimin.

"Hey jiminie. Long time no see"jin said.

"We just met yesterday you idiot"jimin said smacking his day.

"But it's been 24hours since I saw you. I really missed my best friend you know."Jin said pouting.

"Don't be overdramatic jin" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

They waited at the hallway for their other two friends to arrive.

Soon yoongi arrived there.

"Hey yoongs,did it hurt when you fall"
Jin questioned yoongi.

"From heaven?" Yoongi asked uninterested.

"No from vending machine. Cause you're a snack",jin said .(I just read this somewhere. It's not mine)

Yoongi just rolled his eyes because it's not new for him. Jin always flirts with him.

No romantic feelings involved. Just Jin loves to tease yoongi.

Suddenly they heard a sound.Three of them turned back only to see namjoon on the floor.

Jin went to him and helped.

"Joon-ah I have told you many times.Be careful while you walk" yoongi scolded joon.

"Sorry guys this will not happen again"joon said sheeppishly.

Jin and jimin just shrugged it off.

Soon it was time for their class.They went to their class. 

Seokjin sat at the last row and namjoon beside him as they are taller than others.

Jimin and yoongi sat at the third row beside each other.

Soon,the teacher came. But he is not alone.

There are two boys with him.They are not even looking up.They had their heads down.

"Good morning students. It's nice to see you guys again. I hope you enjoyed your holidays. So,we have two students here. They are going to study with you so be good to them.Boys introduce yourselves" the teacher said.

The first boy introduced himself
"Hi. I am Kim Taehyung.I am from Daegu. I transferred here  because of my father's business"

Jin saw him,"Man what a beautiful eyes. And his face ,he is so handsome.",he thought.