Ice cream

Tae is getting ready for his Ice cream date. It's not even a date but for him it is.

He is excited for his time with his love.
He told Jungkook about this. He needed Kook's help to choose his outfit. Kook agreed.

He and Jungkook chose his outfit. It's just a black hoodie with white pants. He wanted to look simple but handsome.

He texted Jin the address and waited for Jin to pick him. Meanwhile, Jungkook is calming Taehyung.

"Tae you are just going to eat ice cream with him not to propose him. Calm down Tae"

"I know right but still I am nervous"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at his nervous best friend.

The situation in Jin's house is not better than this.

Jimin,Joon and Yoongi were helping their best friend. Jin is pacing front and back and Jimin is choosing his outfit.

"Jinnie wear this"

Jimin chose him a white hoodie and black pants(no he didn't plan this with Jungkook it's coincidence).

Jin wore that. He didn't even talked a single word. He is also nervous.

"I don't know why are you being nervous about eating ice cream" said Yoongi.

"I am not nervous about eating ice cream but eating with Taehyung. My love. What if I kiss him while eating or maybe say my love to him while talking. What will he think about me?" Jin said.

"You are overthinking " Namjoon said.

At that time Jin got a call. It's his childhood friend Hoseok. He also told him about his love for Taehyung.

He spoke with him as Hoseok is going to tranfer to his school. Hoseok's mother want him to study in Jin's school so that he won't fool around with some guys.

Jin was happy that he will be studying with his best friend.

With that happiness he saw the adress Taehyung has sent him.

"Guys wish me luck"

"Wishing you luck to eat ice cream " said Yoongi.

"Wishing you luck to kiss Taehyung while eating " said Jimin.

"Wishing you luck to say your love to Taehyung " said Namjoon.

Jin rolled his eyes "Nothing's gonna happen idiots. Bye"

"You're the one who said these" said Jimin.

Jin again rolled his eyes and went outside.

He took his scooter and went to pick up  Taehyung.

He was shocked to see Taehyung 's outfit. They matched , they looked like a couple. Tae was also shocked to see Jin's outfit.

They both blushed but without each other noticing.

Then they went to the ice cream shop.
It's just a ice cream but it's special for them.

Jin ordered chocolate ice cream cone while Tae ordered strawberry.

They talked so much. About their likes dislikes. It almost felt like a date.

Jin had some ice cream on the corner of his lips. Tae told him to wipe but Jin wiped everywhere but there.

So Tae just wiped using his thumb and licked it. Jin went al red.

Tae smirked at his reaction.

They just sat there silently then came out of the shop.

Jim wanted Tae to feel the same as him. So he planned something.

He dropped Tae at his house.Before Tae could go inside Jin pulled him by wrist.

Tae's back collided with Jin's chest.

Jin wrapped his hands around Tae's waist from back and put his head on the crook of Tae's neck. He started to trace his neck with his nose. Tae felt so hot.

Jin removed his hand from Tae's waist and saw his reaction. Taehyung was all red just like Jin in the ice cream shop.
This time Jin smirked at Tae's reaction.

He knew Taehyung liked him too otherwise he wouldn't let him nose his neck. So he decided to tell him about his feelings.

"Tae can I say something?"

Tae just nodded as he was still in the daze .

"I like you from the day I saw you. I don't how it happened but it just happened. I like you so much. You asked right what our friends were discussing ,they were discussing about how to bring us together. But I think that's not needed. I know you like me too Tae. Please just say yes" said Jin.

"I don't like you Jin"

Jin was shocked was an understatement. He was devastated. He didn't knew what to do at that moment.
He was confused why Taehyung let him do that if he didn't like him. He want to cry because he really loved Taehyung.

Taehyung started laughing at Jin. He really didn't expected Jin to confess. And he took his revenge on Jin by teasing him. So he decided to tell him the truth.

"Jinnie I don't like you but I love you. You were sweet to me how can I not fall in love with you. I love you so much Jinnie. Just like you I liked you from the day I saw you. And I know you would be more than a friend for me. I am sorry for saying that I don't like you. Jinnie will you be my boyfriend?" Tae asked.

Jin started to cry because he believed that Taehyung didn't liked him. Now he is asking him to be his boyfriend. How could he do that to him.

Tae shocked to see Jin cry. He shouldn't have played with his feelings. He hugged Jin and caressed his back.

"Sorry Jinnie sorry. Please don't cry. I was just teasing you. Don't cry please. Please Jinnie."

Jin soon calmed down and pouted at Taehyung. He started hitting his arm until his anger flew away.

"Yes" Jin mumbled.

"Yes? For what?"

"Yes, to be your boyfriend. And I love you too"Jin said while pouting.

Taehyung was so happy. He hugged Jin tightly. Finally his love in his arms.

Jin was also happy. Finally he have his love in his arms. His friends woul be so happy to hear this. He can't wait to tell them.

They just stood there hugging.

To be continued..