Kiss

They just stood there hugging each other. After sometime they broke their hug. They looked into each other's eyes. They got lost in each other. They slowly leaned in to kiss. Their first kiss,a special one.

They kissed each other slowly and tenderly. For Tae ,Jin's lips felt like he is kissing a cotton candy. So soft and so sweet. As for Jin,Tae's lips felt like strawberries. So sweet and perfect.

They kissed until they fell out of breath.
They pulled away panting. They were so happy at that moment. They smiled at each other. They couldn't care about their surroundings. The only thing they cared about was them.

They were so lost in each other and leaned in for another kiss. But they were startled by a voice.

Tae's pov
As we were going to kiss again, I was startled by a familiar voice. Mom!

"Oh my! Taehyungie what are you doing infront of our house" my mother said surprised.

"Mom--I--I mean --We--"I can't even form a sentence without stuttering.

I have never been this embarassed in my life. My mother caught me kissing my boyfriend. God please let the ground swallow me. I looked at Seokjin. His ears were red. He is as embarassed as me.

Jin's pov
I never in my life thought I would get caught kissing by my boyfriend 's mother. That too our first kiss. Man! I am too embarassed. What will she think of me. God! Please help me.

Third person's pov

As the boys were still in shock , Taehyung 's mother smiled at them.

"TaeTae is that your Jinnie" asked Tae's mom.

Tae soon recovered from his shock and told his mother about his boyfriend shyly. His mother already knew that he loves Jin. He is afterall a mumma's boy. He tends to share everything with his mom.

"Mom this is Jin my boyfriend and Jin this is my mom hopefully your future mother-in-law" said Taehyung.

Jin blushed even more hearing Taehyung.

"Hello Mrs.Kim I am Kim Seokjin. Taehyung 's classmate and you already know" said Jin shyly.

"Oh!Jinnie you are so cute and handsome too. Just call me mom. I am happy that you two are together. Tae always talks about you. Thank you for making my son happy" said Taehyung 's mom thankfully.

"Mom please don't thank me. Actually thank you for accepting us" said Jin

"Jinnie, Tae's happiness matters me the most and who wouldn't accept such a handsome young man as their son's boyfriend. But be careful because you are still teens"

"We will mom don't worry. Now please excuse us Jin needs to go home" said Taehyung.

"Sure sure I am going inside. You can continue what you left. Bye Jin" Taehyung 's mom said with a wink.

"Mom!!!"said Taehyung.

His mother just laughed and went inside. Taehyung looked at Jin. Jin just picked him on the lips and smiled at him.

"We don't need to keep this a secret I think " said Jin.

"Yes. We should tell this to our friends soon. They will be so happy hearing this" said Tae.

"Yaeh we should. I think I'll get going then. Bye Tae"

"Bye Jin"

Seokjin was about to go but Taehyung pulled him and kissed one last time.

"I love you Jinnie"

"I love you too Tae"

They smiled at each other. Jin went towards his bike and sent Tae a flying kiss. Tae caught it smiling.

Then went to their respective directions.
Jin was so happy that he couldn't wait until tomorrow to see Taehyung again.