Advices

It's been 2 months since Taehyung and Jungkook came here and also it's been 2 months since Jin fell in love with Taehyung.

Seokjin had some doubts about being in love with Taehyung. He doubted that it may not be love but his hormones.

But after two months he came into a conclusion that he definitely is in love with Taehyung. He is in love with his eyes,his almond eyes. Jin could get lost in that hazel brown eyes so quickly.

In these following days he grew  closer to Taehyung. They would share some secrets about each other and would giggle at each other's antics.

Seokjin again fell in love when Taehyung would laugh or smile. His box shaped smile.

Man he is so in love. He can't handle this one sided feeling. He desperately needs some advice.

He knows where he can get the best relationship advice. His 148 IQ friend.

Jin's pov

I am currently walking down the stairs while searching Namjoon. Where the hell did he went?

Suddenly I heard  some noises coming from the empty classroom. Then ,I realised I have came too far while searching Joon.

But what was that noise. I went to the closed classroom and opened the door slightly .

"WHAT THE HELL AM I SEEING ",I shouted.

There stood Namjoon hair disheveled and lips swollen with Jihyo in the same condition.

They both blushed and Jihyo ran out of the classroom while Namjoon stood there.

"You know Joonie I am so happy to see you like this with your childhood crush but it's disgusting bro. Get a room",I said while making a puking face.

"Shut up Jin",groaned Joon.

I just laughed and hugged him. He looks so flustered.

"But I am really very happy for you Joon"

"Thank you Jinnie",Namjoon said and hugged me back.

"By the way why did you came here?",questioned Namjoon.

"I came for you. Now you have your love in your arms I want mine too . So help me please.",I pleaded.

Namjoon looked so confused. So I explained what I wanted. He started to think something.

To be continued..