Heart Eyes

The next morning

Jin woke up to the sound of his alarm. He was so excited to go to school today. He rushed to the bathroom to get ready. He was looking extra handsome.

He went downstairs and saw his father all ready to go to work.

"Good morning dad"

"Morning Jinnie ,you're looking so handsome today",said his father.

"I am always handsome",Jin said while raising his eyebrows.

His father chuckled and ruffled his hair.
Then he bid bye to him and went to work.

Jin finished his breakfast and bid his mother bye.

He went to school happily. He was excited to see his Taehyung.

At school

Jin saw his friends were already there.
He went there and greeted them.

"Hellooo guys, Good morning ",said Jin happily.

"Ooh!Lovesick jin is a sight to see",teased Jimin.

Namjoon and Yoongi agreed that.
Jin blushed hearing that.

Taehyung arrived with Jungkook at the same time.

"Hey guys" wished Taehyung.

Jin just got lost in his eyes. Taehyung has very beautiful eyes. His Hazel brown eyes. Jin could just sit and watch him all day. He loved how Taehyung smiled. Jin couldn't believe himself that he fell for this guy in just a day.

Yoongi shook Jin as he was so lost in Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung",said Jin.

"Hey Jin",Taehyung said in his deep voice.

Seokjin just stared at him. Jimin shook his head in disbelief seeing his best friend getting lost in his love at first sight.

Tae and Jin went to their place and started chatting. Jungkook stood there awkwardly as except Jin no one talked to him that much. Eventhough Jimin is his old friend they didn't met for 2 years. He felt really awkward. Noticing that Yoongi started to talk with Jungkook.

The teacher arrived and everyone went to their respective places.

The class started but seokjin couldn't concentrate on the class. His concentration is fully on that boxy smiled male sitting infront of him.

If this continues like this seokjin will definitely go mad. But until that he will admire the beauty infront of him.

Time skip

The six of them sat on the table in cafeteria. Jin chatted with Jungkook while Taehyung with Namjoon.

Jimin just stared at Jungkook who is happily talking with Jin. Jimin won't say that he doesn't felt jealous. He is jealous that Jungkook is laughing happily with his friend not with him.

Yoongi just watched everyone and sighed. He knows that his friend still loves Jungkook, he is just afraid that he will reject him.

On the other side his other best friend is just shooting heart eyes to his love. The latter is oblivious to that eyes.

Namjoon is busy staring at his crush. Yes crush. Namjoon has a crush on his childhood friend Jihyo. He just got to know about that yesterday. Namjoon kept it as a secret for years from him and Jimin. Only Jin knew that.

Jihyo is just sitting at the front table. She would occasionally stare at namjoon too but namjoon won't notice that.

But Yoongi noticed all of that because he is single as a pringle.

He sighed again and thought how he will survive in this lovesick group.

To be continued..