Plan

After some thoughts Namjoon decided to speak. He looked at Jin who is eagerly waiting like a puppy.

"I think you should confess", said Namjoon.

"WHAT",shouted Jin.

"If I can do that then why am I here",said Jin furiously.

"Right. You got a point", said Namjoon.

"First you need to check that if Tae loves you or atleast like you",explained Namjoon.

"How could I check that?",questioned Jin.

"You don't have to do anything. We just need some help .",said Namjoon.

"Who is going to help us?",again Jin questioned.

"We have Jimin and Yoongi but we need Jungkook too",said Namjoon.

"Why Jungkook?",Jin questioned again.

"Why are you questioning too much? And we need Jungkook as he is close to Taehyung "

"Another thing is don't question too much we will take care of everything. All you need to do is plan for your proposal.",finished Namjoon.

"Thank you joonie. What did I do to get a friend like you. Thank you so much. And reveal your relationship to our friends ",Jin dramatically finished.

"I will and don't be so dramatic jinnie. You are my best friend who has always been there for me. I am glad to help you. Let's get the guys for the plan.",said Namjoon.

Jin nodded excitedly. He wants his love soon in his arms. He and Namjoon went together to the other guys.

To be continued..

Forgive me for grammatical errors.