Chapter 1 - "I got transmigrated!"

Lu Xichen felt a wave of pain in his head as he staggered back without balance only to be caught by someone just in time but just as he breathed a sigh of relief,
the person immediately let go of him and he ended up falling butt first to the ground

“Hey! What's your problem? If you caught me, you could have just held on! Why leave me like that!" Lu Xichen shouted angrily

“I didn't plan on catching you in the first place, you just happened to fall when I passed" The other person standing said.

Lu Xichen looked up angrily only to see a striking handsome guy looking down at him with disgust.. “How beautiful!!"Lu Xichen thought.

He was just about to talk when the person just walked away leaving him sitting on the ground “What a weird guy! Who the hell is he?" He thought as he tried to stand up again just to be kicked back down.

“What the hell is wrong with you people!!" Lu Xichen shouted angrily and he stood up at once and looked at the person who kicked him.

It was a guy dressed in school uniform but he definitely didn't abide by the rules in school as seen from the golden dyed hair, neck chains, rings and unbuttoned collar.He had his minions behind him too ... Just like a typical bully!!

There were actually a lot of people standing around were they were now all dressed in uniforms but they dared not come close like they were scared of the people at the center of it all , Lu Xichen looked around and found out he was in a school.. A HIGH SCHOOL! What the fuck!

Wasn't he done with high school and about to do his CSAT.. What the fuck was this scenario!!, his thoughts were brought back by the guy in front of him “Lu Xichen! I told you to stay away from Gu Wanwan but you just don't listen, huh?"

The guy yelled angrily. Lu Xichen was really confused about everything that was going on. He remembered this was not his school, his uniform and he didn't know this dude either!

Was someone trying to play a prank on him? “I'm sorry I don't know what you're talking about" Lu Xichen could only say as he walked past the

guy but this just made the guy angrier as he turned and suddenly kicked Xichen and because of he was not ready for the kick from behind, Lu Xichen immediately fell face straight and hit

his head on the floor really well that little blood started to come out “OMG! He bleeding!" Someone in the crowd shouted suddenly as everyone faced Lu Xichen on the floor.

“Gu Lan let's go before the teacher comes!" One of the boys behind the bully (Gu Lan) said. “It's not over mongrel!" He said as he walked away “Oh and one more thing!" He stopped again “If anybody dares open their shitty mouth to tell the teacher anything.. Their life would be a living hell" Gu Lan said as he smiled and walked away.

The students slowly dispersed and left the injured Xichen on the floor and he slowly crawled all the way to the Infirmary office before fainting at the door.

*******************
Author has something to say:
Poor Lu Xichen all injured 🥺
Author (Mystery Red): (Reciting Mantra) I'm not brutal...I'm not brutal... I'm not brutal.😔☺️😃👌