Chapter 11 - Barbarian!!

Lu Xichen walked into class late and was scolded by the teacher, he just bowed and walked to the back of the class to his seat.

He sat at the last row beside the window on the left, the window had a view of the school front yard and all the way out of the gate.

He hung his bag on the bag holder beside the table and sat down, he lay down looking out the window at the scenery outside,

his mind drifted to the thing that happened this morning and he got angry again but before he could think farther he heard the teacher's shout

“ What is your problem! If you don't want to study Lu Xichen don't come to school! I'm teaching and you're looking outside, is that how you respect your teacher!”

Lu Xichen slowly raised his head and looked at the man shouting, he was already annoyed and this man won't leave him his peace,

through the former soul's memories he found out that this teacher here was a pervert who looked at girls indecently and harassed some of them!

He was really disgusting but yet the girls couldn't talk because he was a teacher that acted nice on the outside when public eye was around but alone with the students he was a barbarian.

People didn't really like him, since he was already a bully in school he should put it to use “ It's not like your class is interesting!  it's security education and you are the one teaching?

You can as well teach us how to break the law and be robbers in the future!” He said to the teacher.

The class burst out laughing as the man's face increased its red shade. “You! How dare you disrespect me like that? Don't you have home training? Am sure you don't since you can talk to me like this!

Your mom should be ashamed to have a son like you or maybe... she's the one who thought you to say vile things like this cause she's also a vile wom...!" Before he could finish he screamed loudly as he dodged a shoe that came his way.

If he had been any slower that shoe would have hit him in the face! He looked around and saw it was only Lu Xichen that was missing a shoe “ How dare you throw your shoe at me! Do you want to be expelled for attacking a teacher! You! I'll send you to the principal's office and have them call your mother over!” he yelled at Lu Xichen.

“ Mention my mother one more time and you'll see what I do to you! You think I care to be expelled (_He could just go to another school and start fresh...Not that he liked this school in the first place_)" Lu Xichen warned the teacher angrily.

You could have disciplined me more humbly but you used ruthless word by putting your students emotional stat at risk which is illegal as can be placed as emotional damage, this can get you fired immediately from the school!” Lu Xichen said as he smirked coldly at the teacher.

“You!.. you think just that can send me away, let me tell you, you have a bad reputation in this school, who's going to believe you, they'll just take it as you annoyed me so much out of anger I spouted such unruly words, All I have to do is apologize and it will be brushed off ” The teacher said proudly with his chin raised high.

He really was a disgusting scumbag! Everyone in class was already annoyed by him although they didn't like Lu Xichen what the teacher said was truly unruly. Luo Yan looked at Lu Xichen worriedly, this teacher was really pissing him off in a way, he really didn't meddle in people's business but what the teacher said was not right..

***********************************
The author has something to say:

Author (Mystery Red): Ha! Some teachers are really not worth being called teachers, You know?

Pinkie 💖: Mm! I pray he gets karma! (Puffs up angrily)

Author (Mystery Red): ~Awwn! So cute! Anything for my baby! I'll make sure he suffers!

***************************
HOPE YOU ENJOY NEXT CHAPTER AS MUCH AS THIS ONE!!! 😉😄

Who knew the School Prince was so shameless!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें