Chapter 6 - I don't really care about you!

Lu Xichen felt the person release him slowly, he turned to look at the person and saw it was indeed the tall waiter guy!!

"Hey! What is your problem? You didn't even let me explain and you're already jumping to conclusions calling me a thief! You falsely accused me!"

Lu Xichen waited for the guy to talk but just saw the other person looking at him with disgust!

_Why does this look seem familiar_

"What are you doing here, Xichen?" The apron guy asked.

_Omg! He knows my name!_

Lu Xichen looked at him vigilantly, " How do you know my name?"

We are in the same school, what are you doing in my place of work? Let me tell you if you're here to cause trouble, them get the hell out off here cause I won't take it easy on you" the apron guy said.

The more Xichen looked at him the more he felt he had seen the guy before, then it suddenly clicked! It was the handsome rude guy in school!!!

No wonder he felt the guy was familiar!

"Look we probably had our grievances in the past, whatever I did I'm sorry" he immediately said as he bowed slightly. he sincerely bowed as he felt the way the previous soul cared in the past was really bad so he had to apologize to everybody for his sake as he would treat all of them nicely from now on!

_Stupid former soul! Putting me at a disadvantage! Who told him to be a bully and have a bad reputation everywhere, now even the handsome fellow hated him! _

The apron guy looked shocked at first to see Lu Xichen apologizing and bowing cause this was a first! But then he quickly changed his mind.

_Lu Xichen was probably up to some evil tricks that's why he came here! How did he know I worked here? Nobody else knows_

The apron guy was about to talk when he heard Xichen say again " Whatever! Anyway I'm not here for you, I'm here cause I got hired by pretty auntie and will start working here from today! I don't really care about you so don't worry!

You might be handsome like... Super handsome! but you're still not my type! So don't worry I won't ruffle your feathers. You stay in your lane and I stay in mine,ok?" Xichen said as he stretched his hand for a shake to the apron guy.

The apron guy looked sceptical at first but just directly said "Suit yourself" and walked out of the room! "Hey you haven't explained anything to me yet!"

Lu Xichen collected the plate of red velvet cake and walked up to a table at the left end corner of the shop but just as he placed the plate on the table for the customer he heard a commotion behind him

He looked back to see some thugs walking into the shop and smashing the tables and plates left by the customers after they were done eating. "Hey what are you doing!" He shouted as he rushed to stop a thug that was about to smash another table.

He looked at the guy in the front and...sh*t!!!

It was that Gu Lan guy!!!

*********************************
The author has something to say:

Mystery Red: Oh no! Lu Xichen run!!!

Lu Xichen: Ah!! Author help!!

Mystery Red: Apron guy! Don't just stand there!!!

Apron guy: Hmph!! (Turns head away in disgust!) I knew he was up to no good! I'm only helping for pretty auntie's sake!

Pinkie 💖: Thank you apron guy! You're my hero!
Apron guy: (Blushes) Y.. you're we-lcome!!

Mystery Red: Pinkie doesn't love me anymore!!

Pinkie 💖: Red don't say that! I love you very much 😘 So much!! 🤭

Mystery Red: Pinkie really is the best!! (Smiles)
Ha! But why are my characters soo strong-headed!!

***********************************
See you in the next chapter!!