Chapter 7- Sore Spot!!

Apron guy came in a hurry “Lu Xichen what is this? I knew you were up to no good from the beginning! You even brought your thug friends to come and disrupt me from working!! You really are childish!

This is seriously going to far! How could you still be playing such stupid childish games! It really not funny cause you're disrupting someone else's business!!" Apron guy yelled angrily!!

Every customer looked at Lu Xichen in shock! So this pretty younger brother was actually a thug!! And this people here were his friends! But he looks so cute and handsome!!!

“Wait let me explain! It really wasn't me! I didn't call him over!!" Lu Xichen shouted

_This is really a shitty situation! When I finally got him to ignore me a little, this bastard Gu Lan suddenly came and disrupted his peace in his work! He was really angry now!_

Gu Lan was actually here for Lu Xichen to mess him up as he had been keeping an eye on him since and it turns out one of his minion caught Xichen leaving his house today, he decided to follow him and found him in a dessert shop working as a waiter!!!

Which is quite shocking and interesting at the same time so he decided to mess up the whole place to put Lu Xichen in trouble but who would have thought he'd meet another school dude also working here!

“So you work here Luo Yan?" Gu Lan said as he looked at apron guy.

_ So his name was Luo Yan!_ Lu Xichen thought.

Luo Yan looked angrily at both Gu Lan and Lu Xichen “The both of you should get out before I call the police!" He yelled angrily.

“Wait let me explain! I'm serious I have nothing to do with..."

“Shut up! I've tolerated your nonsense ever since you came to our school and acted unruly and spoilt like a whiny child, bullying other people lower than you to feel better about yourself! And you know what?

That behavior just disgusts me! It's really irritates me to see you around! It's probably because you have no home training and your mom didn't teach you well!! I really pity..."

BANG!!!

Gu Lan looked shocked as he watched Lu Xichen punch Luo Yan in the face! He suddenly felt a very oppressing aura coming from Lu Xichen!

And couldn't help but slightly shiver as sweat trickled down his back. He actually wasn't a good fighter but because he had bigger bosses in the thug industry he could throw his weight around but the feeling he was getting from Lu Xichen right now was an aura far superior than his boss!!!

“W.. we have made quite a mess here, l.. let's g..ge.get out, the customers might have called the police"

Gu Lan said as he retreated out of the shop slowly before saying “ We'll settle our case in school on Monday Lu Xichen!!" Before he quickly exited the shop with his 3 minions.

Luo Yan looked at Lu Xichen shocked as he felt a warm liquid trickle down the side of his mouth,he touched it and felt the side of his mouth sting, it was blood! He regretted what he had just said to Lu Xichen now, he didn't usually talk like this!

******************************
Author has something to say:

Mystery Red: Luo Yan, Luo Yan... Always jumping to conclusions!!

Luo Yan: I'm sorry I didn't mean it this time!! Can you help me beg Lu Xichen author?!!

Mystery Red:Tell that to him by yourself!! 😤

**************************************

See you in the next chapter!!!!