Chapter 12 - "Chen Sweet Bar!"

After all he had also done that mistake before and caused Lu Xichen to cry, he didn't want to see Lu Xichen cry again he didn't know why.

The the Maybe because of the guilt he felt for saying such a hurtful thing to say, He was about to speak up when he heard Lu Xichen laugh out loud.

"Apologize...? You think that can get yo u out of the mess I'll put you? Keep dreaming! You think it's only about this issue I have evidence about?"

"What do you mean?"

" You really love to ask that question, don't you? Anyway...CHEN SWEET BAR! Does that name ring a bell?"

At the mention of that name the teacher's face paled instantly as he looked at Lu Xichen in horror " You! You!..."

"Me? What happened to me? I've warned you. I wonder what the school will do if they find out one of their teacher if extorting high school girls in a bar! Can you still apologize for that one?" Lu Xichen smiled coldly.

_Thank Goodness the previous owner was a party freak! He went to all parties, surprisingly he saw this teacher in the bar he went to and had taken a couple pics and videos of the man to blackmail him, who knew it would work out like this_

" What proof do you have that I went there, you might just be bluffing for all I know!!" he said angrily as he yelled. " Don't worry I don't just talk empty words, when the principal calls you for an explanation later you'll know, you better be prepared, I can't have you spoiling me remaining days in school with your scandal and irritable attitude!" Lu Xichen said.

Everyone in class gasped at the sudden turn of events. Lu Xichen was really on fire today! The girls looked at the cool Lu Xichen with stars in their eyes 'Why did Lu Xichen look so hot today?' They blushed.

"Fine then! I won't go down alone,what is a kid like you do at a bar like that,mhm? You'll be asked questions if you release the evidence"

" If I didn't know would I stop talk we can as well leave the school together, I might be a rebel but. I don't drink, they could just do a blood test.

Unlike you! Your whole life is already ruined! I'm exposing you and telling everyone the truth! I'll speak up for the boys and girls you have harassed secretly and that are too scared to talk by themselves, people like you really disgust me!, I know what it feels like to have their back turned against you! And trust me you won't like that feeling!" he said as he clenched his fist more, his blood had already started dropping to the classroom floor dying the tile red.

Luo Yan looked at the new Lu Xichen in a daze, he looked Soo handsome when he talked that way, like he really couldn't stand what the teacher was doing and was helping other students be free! Lu Xichen looked so cool and firm when he talked like that!

Luo Yan suddenly realized he had been staring for too long and immediately looked away with his cheeks growing hot. _What is wrong with me? Do I have a fever?_ he thought as he subconsciously touched his forehead. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a girls voice shout loudly " Luo Yan Gegè you're bleeding! " the girl was the former soul's girlfriend Gu Wanwan.

She ran to Lu Xichen and used her handkerchief to wrap it around the wound and she tied it smoothly. "Go to the Infirmary Gegè"

"Mm" he answered as he looked at the teacher one last time before walking out of the classroom.

**********************************
The author has something to say:

Author ( Mystery Red): Lu Xichen you go to bars!!!!

Lu Xichen: No... I mean yes but I don't touch anything or drink I swear!!

Pinkie 💖: (Shakes head) Here we go again.

*******************************
HOPE YOU ENJOY NEXT CHAPTER AS MUCH AS THIS ONE!!! 😉😄