FOREWORD

So it's been a wild ride. 

When I started writing "The Blue Corridor" it was just a short story, but at some point, unexpectedly, it grew into something I could even call my first novel. I still don't like to call it one. For sure, it is my biggest project to date, but it is no longer than half of a standard novel. A "short novel" maybe.

I must admit, I feel like "The Blue Corridor" is somewhat of an experiment. It was my first time writing with no outline whatsoever. I went full-on blind into every next chapter, with only a few ideas, about where I wanted the story to go. With that, I must confess that I have no idea how it all turned out, but I'm very proud of many bits and pieces of it that came out of my mind.

It was an amazing journey from which I learned so much more than I could have ever imagined. I am really proud of that.

I am happy to share it with you!

For the publishing schedule.

Chapters will appear on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Around evening hours (in Europe)

They vary in length. Some are just 1,000 words, some round up to 3,000. There are also interludes, which on the other hand are always short, so they will be a part of standard chapter releases when they start to pop up in the story.

And that is all from me. Whenever you're reading this, thank you for being here. It really means the world to me.