Melting

Rishi's Pov:

I am sitting on the couch in the hall of my UK's House. Waiting for Sohail because he still has not reached here.

Oh wait i can hear some footsteps, maybe he has reached.
When i turned around towards the door, i saw that Sohail is not alone. Riya has also came here with him.

"Long time no see brother.
Riya said this while greeting me with a warm hug.

"These days, He is busy with that Fucking bitch, Riya.
Sohail tonted while keeping an evil smile on his face.

"It's your luck that you are my bff, otherwise u would have stopped breathing by now.
I spitted in anger.

"What's wrong with you Rishi, can't you see that She is just not the right girl for you? . She has killed your bestfriend, my brother.
Riya tried to convince me against Zoya. Her face was clearly saying that She is frustrated with the fact that I have married her.

"Who told you that She has killed Ruhan?.
I thrown out another question to her.
This was an unexpected question for them . And as i expected, Sohail narrowed his eyebrows and gave me a confused look. But when i saw Riya, She wasn't at all in confusion. She was in state of shock, as if i have got to know something which she was trying to hide.

"You were the one who told me that Zoya is the murderer of our best friend.
Sohail replied after taking few seconds of silence to think.

"Yes, i was the one. But who informed me about this? Do you know? . I just got a message from an unknown number that Zoya has killed Ruhan and i should take revenge from her.
That time i was in so much Rage that i believed it to be true.

"Okay maybe that unknown person's message doesn't matter. But Riya!! Riya herself has confirmed it that Zoya is the murderer. am i right Riya??
Sohail asked this in demanding and bold voice.

"Y..yes.. i was... there when She killed my brother, that's why i know the truth.
She hesitantly replied.

"See, are you satisfied now??
Sohail asked me as if he has proved his point and now wants me to confirm it.

But i was thinking about something else. If Riya was there on that day, then why the heck She saved Zoya from the international police. And why She used to live with Zoya peacefully before this marriage. And if She was there, then Why don't She know about the actual truth of the pills?.

It means that either Cammile or Riya, one of them is lying.

There was truth in Cammile's eyes when She was revealing about the pills. But Why would Riya lie about her own brother's death? . This is so confusing.
I have to know the whole truth of that night.

"What are you thinking, Rishi. We have to take our revenge from her. She don't deserve any happiness. She killed my brother brutally, She stabbed him many time right into his heart. She is so cruel Rishi.

I swear i want to believe that Riya is not lying but now it's impossible for me. Because She just said that Ruhan was being stabbed in his heart.

Two days before the wedding, just to confirm Commile's statement, i went to the hospital to See the copy of Ruhan's death reports and after searing for a good time, i finally found it. When i opened it, it was clearly mentioned there that "poison is the reason of his Death, not any outside injury".

"Enough for today, I'll consider whatever u guys just said. See you guys later.
I uttered this as calmly as possible because i didn't want to Show Riya that I'm suspicious about her statements.

"U are The head of RAGERS Mafia. The biggest , the highest and the head of all other dangerous committees. Just remember this Fact Rishabh and start thinking like The RK.
Sohail reminded me, before leaving me at the helipad.

Half day is still left, i should probably go to the headquarters. This time of the year is dedicated for Training the newbies of my Army. So i should go and Check if they are doing okay.

Zoya's Pov:

Cammi and i spent the whole afternoon and evening together. We played with Tara too. Today was a bit relaxing for me.
Cammi suggested me that I'm probably thinking too much. And what's gone is gone. If i stay in this hibernation of loneliness for long time then it will start effecting the life of Tara too.

Maybe She is right...

After having the dinner earlier, Cammile went to sleep in any one of the thousands of guest rooms. She is probably lost in her dreams by now.
But I'm lying on the couch in the hall, having the left out pizza, cooked by my husband, and watching TV.

Ohh i heard a car sound , maybe Rishi has came back. I was actually waiting for him.
Yeah it's weird but today I'm feeling like to have a talk with him. Just casual talks not for any particular reason.

I have decided to give it a chance, Afterall He is my husband now.

"You are still awake?,
He asked me while raising his left eyebrow curiously.

"Yeah, i was..umm.. waiting for you.
I almost whispered so that only he could hear that.

For a fraction of second i thought that i saw a spark of happiness in his eyes. But then again it dissolved under the storm of tiredness. He was really looking tired.

He was trying to undone the tie around his neck.

"How was your day?
I asked while pointing him to sit down beside me on the couch.

Meanwhile i pulled myself up and helped him to untie it.

"Not so good.
He sighed.

"Want some pizza?
I asked with a slight smile on my face

"I think you should check the plate first, if any slice is still left in it.
He checked the plate which was empty and replied.

"Ohh, sorry i ate all of it, actually it was so tasty.
I instantly tried to cover up my embarrassment.

"It's alright. You should probably go to sleep now.
He suggested me.

"Thank you Rishi.
I finally assembled all my courage and stated this to him

"Just for making a Pizza? It's not a big deal Zoya.
He patted on my head while saying this.

Though the thanks wasn't because of making Pizza. But i didn't replied anything. Instead i asked
"Are you feeling tired?

"Not really, i still have energy to kill peoples without any weapon.
He spitted proudly.

I gave him an irritative look
"Do u still have energy to go for a long night walk with me, right now??
I asked in bold and clear voice.

At first He couldn't believe at whatever i said. After two minutes of him, staring at me, he finally replied
"Let's go.

----------------------§§§§§----------------------

Be ready for a really good night walk in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading 😊❤️