◈5◈

"But in my cabin."

"Sorry. What?" Even though I wanted to say it in my heart, it slipped out of my mouth. But I don't regret it.

"I won't repeat it again & again. Move in here with your laptop and necessaries," he said, turning his attention back to his computer.

I stood still for a while. Then went to my table, to pack things. I could sense Jungkook was doing it on purpose.

● ● ●

Time passed very quickly. I sat on the couch in Jungkook's office and started working. I could sense Jungkook looking at me from time to time.

What does he want from me? I thought he wanted to stay away from me. But then why is he now forcing me to work in his office room?

I checked the time on my watch. And after a while, it's lunch time. At least I will be free then.

Suddenly a girl entered Jungkook's cabin. This is the girl who claims to be Jungkook's girlfriend.

As soon as she entered the cabin, her eyes fell on me. She furrowed her brow. Then she went straight and sat on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook didn't look too happy. He seemed a bit annoyed. But even then what is in his mind cannot be said correctly.

"Baby, are you free at lunchtime?"

"No, there's work," Jungkook said sternly.

"No problem. Give it to her," she pointed at me as if I am some inferior creature.

Jungkook seemed to have a sudden idea. A smirk appeared on his lip.

He got up from his chair and picked up some files. He came towards me with them in hand. I looked up at him as he stood in front of me. Looking at him, I got nervous.

"Finish them by lunchtime," Jungkook said, placing the files on my desk.

I was so surprised that I could not say anything. I saw them gracefully leave the room as if they didn't care about me.

I looked at the files in front of me. My jaw dropped. How am I supposed to finish these within lunch time?

[Jungkook POV]

I feel so victorious for putting so much work on Y/N. At least now she can't go to lunch with Jack.

I don't like it when Y/N has any boys around. And now she is doing it in front of me on purpose to make me jealous. My jealousy is so bad, Y/N.

I don't know why I can't control myself. Why do I keep giving in to Y/N after so much incidents between us? But this time, I will drive her away from my mind...with hatred.

"Jungkook, you're not eating anything," Yunjin said.

But now I have to get rid of this b!tch first. Within a month, she had completely pissed me off.

Yunjin is my mother's friend's daughter. She wants me to date her and settle down. But this girl can only do one thing, that is to put her hands on boys.

Not only me but she has relationships with many boys. A complete whøre. But I didn't tell my mother about it because she will get hurt. I will just slowly break up with her.

"I lost my appetite," I said and left the table before Yunjin could say anything.

I went straight to my cabin. I walked into the cabin and saw Y/N working. She was so engrossed that she didn't notice me.

"You're not done yet?"

She heard me but didn't reply which made me angry. She is now trying to ignore me which is rude.

"I'm talking to you," I stomp my hand on his file.

She looked at me, then looked down and said, "Not done. Move your hand."

I didn't move my hand. I was somehow curious to see what she could do now.

She tried to remove my hand with her hand but failed against my strength. She was trying again and again. At one point, the glass filled with water next to her hand fell. As a result, the papers on the table got wet.

"Oh my god," she tried to brush the water away with her hand.

"Give it to me. You're ruining it more," I forcefully took the paper from her.

"Can't you just work properly? Do you even know how important this is?" I yelled at her.

She was no longer silent this time. She retorted, "Why did you put your hand on the table? That's why, the water fell."

"Y/N, beware, don't you dare to talk to me like that," I took a step towards her.

She flinched a bit but immediately said, "What you say is right and others are wrong? How can you be so confident about yourself?"

"I don't know about the others, but no one knows you better than I do. How can you talk tall being a cheater?" I gritted my teeth.

"I'm a cheater? Wow! I've never know that myself. But I've never seen a coward like you who slanders others to escape responsibility," she spat on my face.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I pushed her making her fall on the couch & hover above her. At this sudden occurrence, she let out a small scream and closed her eyes tightly.

"NEVER. EVER. CALL. ME. A. COWARD. AGAIN." I stamp on each word.

Her face and mine were only an inch apart. She slowly opened her eyes. As soon as her eyes opened, my eyes locked on hers.

Her eyes are like lotuses, eyebrows like the first day of moon, lips as delicate as strawberries - these never fail to attract me even today.

Even though I didn't want to, my heart beat went up. My eyes fell on her lips. Unknowingly, I lean towards his lips. She also closed her eyes. But...

"I'm back, Y/N. Let's startover."
"Really?"

These words echoed in my mind.

I pushed her away and got up. I held my head tightly and let out a long sigh. She looked at me confused.

I looked at her and said in a stern voice, "Get out. Get out in front of me, out of my life. I don't want to see your face in my life anymore. GET THE FVCK OUT."

[Y/N POV]

I shuddered at his scream. My eyes watered. I held back my tears with great difficulty and left the room. I don't have the strength to say anything to him.

What crime have I committed to him that he is punishing me like this? He pulls me closer and then throws me away. But that's the end.

I didn't eat lunch, then the pressure of work, and now this misbehavior - all this is giving me a headache. My body feels so weak that I will collapse at any moment.

I walk to the elevator with great difficulty. I met a colleague there. She looked at me worried, "Y/N, are you okay? Why do you look so pale?"

That's all I heard. Then everything went dark before my eyes.

------------End of EP 5------------

A/N: Please vote the parts💜

30/03/2024
Saturday
06:00 PM