Chapter - 6

"But, let's keep it as a secret.I will help you
,but in the dark." Sooha said, "In the dark?" Sooji asked, "What if things doesn't go as planned?I won't harm my already good accomplice,power and position.Don't worry,I won't break anything.Afterall, deal is a deal"Sooha said and leave.

Hong Sooha,what exactly is your plan?In
which side are you exactly in?Help,In the dark?Can I really trust that? Sooji thought herself while looking at Sooha leave.

Sung Sooji, don't worry,I'm not one to break a deal,just trust me.Baek Harin,just you wait, your time will end soon.Sooha thought.

The students were in the classroom,ready to begin the HR when the door suddenly opened and JaEun got in.

"Are you going to join the game?"DoAh asked and JaEun nodded and went to her seat."I thought you were going to ditch me.
"Sooji whispered,"I have a lot to think about,you're right.This game must be destroyed"JaEun said while looking at Harin."

JaEun nodded and download the game,
"Vote for Hong Sooha too"Sooji whispered to her,JaEun was shocked,why would she
want to help someone related to Baek Harin,she look at Sooji confused but when
the girl just nodded,she knew Sooji was sure about it.

"Did you get the message?The link to the app."DoAh asked as JaEun nodded and Harin looked over to DoAh,she feels tensed,
but when Sooha gave her a reassuring look,she felt relieved.

"I'll skip the minor detail since you probably already know"She continued,JaEun download the game and after that she look
at JaEun as a sign of 'done.

"Them voting for the 14th Pyramid game now" DoAh announced and everyone started to vote.Soon the result were out,
surprisingly,Sooji got 6 votes and moved
to Grade C, JaEun in Grade D with 3 votes and Sooha surpassed Harin by one vote.22 votes.

She looked over to Harin and smirked, Harin look like she's burning in anger and it got worse when she sat that JaEun was no Grade F anymore.

Everyone were shocked that Sooha beat Harin, and how Sooji went up to Grade C,
and how JaEun get more than a vote.Sooha
kept on smirking,"Everything go according to my plan."she said to herself."Wait,why is JiAe in Grade F?" she thought.

Why...why am I Grade C? 6 votes?What about Myoung JaEun?

Myoung JaEun- Grade D,3 votes.

And Hong Sooha?

Hong Sooha -Grade A,22 votes

"Someone else votes for us instead.Why? What's wrong?" Sooji asked JaEun.She showed her a name.

Pyo Ji Ae - Grade F,0 votes

"Why is Ji Ae in Grade F?" She asked,"This isn't what we planned,if so..." They look over to JiAe.

Not me nor Myoung JaEun,but Pyo JiAe?
Sooji asked in her head.

Sung Sooji- Grade C,6 votes
Which other four votes for me?
She asked herself.

JiAe kept on refreshing but the result was the same,"Seungyi,did you not for for me?"
She asked nicely, Seungyi went quiet.

Harin looked truly upset and Wooyi noticed that,"3 votes for Myoung JaEun?No way.
Since when was she part of the game anyways?I thought the new girl was to blame,what should we do about it,Harin?"
She said.

Harin smiled,"Wooyi,what are you saying?Why would you asked me that?"she said,
"What?" Wooyi got confused,Harin stand up and walked up to Sooha,"Congratulations Sooha,You became the one with the most votes in class"Sooha fake smiled."The gap is just one with you, it's not that big of a deal"She answered,she and Harin leave the room.