Chapter - 17

Sooji's POV

The next day I met up with Yerim,Sooha and Jaehyung,I'm not so sure about Sooha after I caught Seungyi looked over her for approval or something,but I decided to give it a try.

"Did any of the girls get in touch?"Jaehyung
asked,"No" I answered,"Our next task is to spread rumours"I continued,"Rumours?"
Yerim asked,"Wait,where's JaEun?" Sooha asked.

"JaEun won't be here,the rumour we're going to spread is about her" I said,
"Jaehyung,this is one of your speciality" I looked at Jaehyung.

"No,it's one of my speciality.You're not betraying her,are you?" Jaehyung asked,
I went quiet before talking,"Actually,JaEun is betrayed in the past,by a friend." I finally said.

Yerim and Jaehyung was shocked but what I found it weird was that Sooha wasn't shocked or surprised at all,did she knew it all along?

"By who?" Jaehyung asked angry,"That's not important,we will spread that she got betrayed before that's why she ended up in Grade F" I explained.

"Then,Song Jaehyung,get to work"Sooha said,"I have something to do,I'll leave first."
she said and leave.

She always said she have something to do any leave after getting details,what exactly is on her mind? That's not important for now.

"Shall we get going to?" I said and they nodded,then Jaehyung spread about JaEun getting betrayed,soon everyone was talking about it.

Sooha's POV

Sung Sooji is really planning to spread about JaEun,then should I contact Cho Yurim?Mmm...Yes.

Soon I saw that Song Jaehyung already spread about it,I went to the restroom to overheard Haejun,Sinye and Seungyi talking about it, that's my cue,if they heard about it it should already reach Cho Yurim.

I texted Cho Yurim to come to the back of the school at lunch,alone.

I waited while smoking,"So-Sooha-ah" I heard a voice say,I turned around to see Cho Yurim already here,"Oh,you're here"
I smiled slightly, throwing my cigarette at the ground and stepped on it.

"W-why did you call me here?" she stuttered,standing timidly at the side,I smiled a bit,"Cho Yurim?Are you afraid of me?"I stand in front of her,looking her at the eye,she went quiet.

"The rumour spreading lately...JaEun getting betrayed before,the ine who betrayed is you, isn't it?" I asked,"Ahhh that
yeah it's me" she admitted,"Why did you betray her?"I asked,"Ah the thing is....
Harinnie-""So it's Baek Harin.I'm not surprised."I cutted her.

I take out my phone and then sent my second brother something,soon he replied a 'sure' and I smirked.

I heard a ding sound coming from Yurim's phone,"This-""You betrayed Myoung JaEun
because Baek Harin offer you scholarship right? I will offer you something too,and that's the example."I said referring to the notification she got.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked,
I smirked,"Are you really willing to do whatever I tell you to?"I raised a brow."If
you really mean this,the y-yes." She said.

That's two people already."I will tell you later,you can leave for now." I said ,"Oh o-okay"she said and leave.

Who should I get next?
(Leave comments).

It was music class and the teacher was putting on something on the screen while explaining but I'll be honest,I don't pay attention at all, all I pay attention on was my next targets and those who took my baits,Yoon Yewon,Cho Yurim,Choi Sooyoung,Do Miyoung,Park Jiyoung.