Chapter - 14

Sooha's POV

Our parents downloaded the game and started to vote as we wait,they actually voted for us and not themselves.

After the voting I got a result at my phone telling me the result, don't ask me what I have in my phone.

"We have the results"Harin announced
,"Grade F is.....Sung Sooji" she said, all the other parents sighed as it is not their child.

"What do you say,Sir?We just had a populat vote,we were graded in a Pyramid,and Sooji is Grade F." Harin asked,Mr Sung come
forward,"Hierarchies exist everywhere,In the military,in society and in schools."he said.

"When you'll group if you will know that school is a smaller version of society.We fall into a certain class of a society,and that's upheld by order and aggreement."He continues I heard the girls starting to murmur.

"What is he saying?"
"He's such a boomer"
"No wonder where she got it from."
"I can't stand it."

"It's order?Sooji asked,"Even if it courages Grade F enought that they want to die."
Sooji looked at her father,"What will you say? That's it's order?"She asked.

"What do you mean?"Her father asked,"To someone,that life could be hell.Its just an example"Sooji said,"Who are you talking about?"Harin asked as Sooji glared at her.

"A game's a game and results are results.We
have our Grade A to F,that won't change."
Harin said."Will it sir?" She asked."No.it won't."Mr Sung said,"That's what your dad thinks.What will you do Sooji?"Harin asked,I can feel her smirking inside.

So this is how she she Sooji to went back in Grade F huh?She really plan this far just to remove Sung Sooji."Then,I'll just smash the Pyramid."Sooji said,everyone was shocked at their own places.

I hear Grandma scoff, she went over to Mr.Sung,"Your daughter has a great spirit,
I'd like you to hand her over to Baekyeon Group.I happen to be the Chairwoman there."she said and shakes hands with him.

Oh Harin's so not gonna have it good,so
entertaining.I love my old woman.

After the observation was over , my parents leave due to some work, I was with Harin and Grandma,"Harin, you must like the game very much" she smiled,"I do Grandma"she replied,"How about you Sooha?Do you like the game?" She asked me."It's kinda fun" I simply replied.

We kept on talking when Aunt comes,
"Mother,we need to leave."she said,"What's the matter that you interrupted me having fun with my granddaughters?" Grandma asked."There are some urgencies at the office." Aunt said and she leave with Grandma.

I walked around to school when I noticed the father daughter duo.I hid behind a bush and started listening,"Act appropriately,I trust your will." Mr Sung said and was about to leave,"Why do you come today?"Sooji asked,isn't that obvious?It's a parents class observation day."You don't come for no reason."Sooji said.

They say nothing important for me,Imma just go,and I leave.I was walking with Harin,Wooyi and DoAh,"If I'd known the Grandma would come,I would call my parents too."Wooyi said,"I heard you recommend Cho Yurim for a Baekyeon scholarship.How could you?I 'm hurt.You
exchanged signals just with Dayeon earlier
and didn't tell a thing,I'm disappointed."
Wooyi complained, I quickly knew what her faith would be.

"Wooyi, shouldn't you go home?" Harin asked,"Can I have a ride with you?If you drop me off-""Bye" I cutted as Harin walked away,DoAh following her.I followed soon after,leaving Wooyi there.

"Sooji was planning to gather Grade D girls,
Yoon Yewon,Joo Seungyi,Ra Haejun.Who do you think gave me the hint?"Harin questioned."I don't know"DoAh quickly answered, "You used to be cute,DoAh."
Harin told her and at that instead I knew she was also going down.