Chapter - 12

Sooha's POV

I was in the school looking for Jaehyung,I decided to help Sooji with her plan,before Harin ruins it.I saw JaEun going out during lunch and decided to follow her.She went to a fast food restaurant,Subway.

Ugh,I not a fan of those cheap fast food,but I decided to go inside anyway,I saw Sooji and JaEun eating at a table,I went over to them.

I knock their table,"Is this chair empty?" I asked,"What do you want?"Sooji asked,
"Well hello to you too,Sooji."I replied,"Hey
JaEun"I waved,"Hi" she waved back shyly,"
Answer me,what do you want?" Sooji interrupted.

"We'll you said you wait for an answer, didn't you?I'm here to give you one,so can I have a seat?" I asked,"Sit."she says and I take a seat.

"So what is your answer,are you in?"
She asked,"I'm in,but remember our deal"
I answered,"Why does being Grade A with most votes matter to you? You're still gonna be A even if you didn't get the most votes." She asked,gosh,she have too many questions.

"Well,Like I said before, it's none of your business" I simply said,"I know you are currently trying to win over Song Jaehyung
"I said."Yeah right."she said and shows us photos."What are these?"JaEun asked.

"They are the pictures from Jaehyung's gallery"she said,"How do you have them?"
I asked,"Seunghwa oppa hacked it."She simply said,"Seunghwa?Cho Seunghwa?
Cho Woori's Brother?" I asked,I actually knew about it but I decided to keep it low.They don't have to know I know all their alliances and plans.

"Yes.He is with us."JaEun answered,"Ahh~~
So what are you gonna do with these?"I asked."Song Jaehyung secretly takes pictures of all the girls in a perfect figure and temper.If we leak them,we can expose her as a pervert.Let's use these pictures."
Sooji explained.

"so you're blackmailing her like you did with Ra Haejun?"I asked,"How did you know about it?" JaEun asked,both looked at me shocked,"I told you,I have my ways.
Now back to the topic." I said."Let me try to persuade Song Jaehyung." JaEun asked.

"Do you think you can do it?" Sooji asked,
"Yes,let me try it.I can't let you do all the work.I feel bad"JaEun insist,Sooji give in and decided to let JaEun take care of Jaehyung.

"How much information do you have about Cho Yurim?" She asked me,"Nothing much,
Her dad is just normal civil worker,her mom is a housewife.She got in this school thanks to her art talents."I explained,"Ahh...Does Baek Harin help her to get scholarship?" Sooji asked,"Uncle Baek is a big provider of the school so of course her parents would provide, maybe Harin is involved." I lied,
Yurim actually got in cause I chose her,not because Harin did.

"And you guys have to give me your numbers" I said as they gave me theirs.
"Myoung JaEun, I will contact you later
,you'll need more info about Song Jaehyung."I said while leaving,this whole
Restaurant is killing me.

The next day I caught Jaehyung taking pics
of the judo students,tsk.Suddenly,JaEun stand infront of her,I quickly hide behind a bush,"You're a fan of Shownu and Hyungwon right?" JaEun asked."Do you want them?" She showed her a photocard of Shownu and Hyungwon.

"No" Jaehyung refused and was about to leave,I didn't know what they say since I left them after I got a call from DoAh.

I soon met her up at the library,"What's the matter?" I asked folding my arms,"What are you doing this time?What is your plan?"She
asked,"What?What are you saying?" I act clueless,Seo Doah is sharper than a knife.

"Why do you help Dayeon that night?The Hong Sooha I know wouldn't do that." She said,"Maybe the Hong Sooha you know is changed,maybe she is tired of acting in someone's shadow." I answered."Are you finally going to play this game?" She asked,
"Maybe I am,you'll find out.I suggest you pick sides,Doah-yah." I smirked and leave.

The day went just as normal,with JaEun trying to win over Jaehyung, Dayeon and her packets bulling JiAe,I hate it when Wooyi said JiAe is beneath her,should I do something about her?She'll find out after 10 days.

The next day during recess I went to the ground to find Jaehyung got caught taking photos by a bigger girl,honestly I kinda thought she deserved it so I don't meddle.

The girl was about ot swing a first at her when JaEun grabbed her,she make grabbed her too hard.The judo girl let go of her and goes away.Jaehyung looked at JaEun as if she's a tasty meal and I know JaEun succeed in winning over Jaehyung.I smiled to myself and left them.

I went inside the classroom to find JiAe getting bullied again,I stand by the door cause I get a better angle of it,"Just do as I say,darn it."Dayeon cursed,"Why are you talking back?" She added.JiAe looked over to Sooji but Sooji turned away.

"You're in Grade F,the lowest grade among us.Know you place"Wooyi said as she looked over to Harin,"You're in Grade F,so act like it."Dayeon said.Only if everyone knows she is lower than Grade F at their home.

"Let's do this again,JiAe"Seolha said,I saw Sooji about to stand up but stops when she saw that class motto,I sighed and went to my seat.

I decided to give Sooji some information about Cho Yurim tho.Shall we play with her mind a bit?

Cho Yurim got was chosen to the scholarship from Baekyeon Art, probably cause Harin says something.

I texted her, what I lied about was the I was actually the one who recommended her to uncle, I just blamed it on Harin,she is already the evil character,so it is okay to continue to make her the evil right?Yes.

I went home early cause of a family matter at Harin's house,my family was already at the house but I didn't see Harin anywhere and I looked for her,I found her at the yard playing chess by herself,humming to that annoying song.

Uncle and aunt walked past her,"Oh,Sooha, you're already here?"Aunt smiled,"Hi Aunt and Uncle"I bowed,"Are your parents here too?"Uncle asked,"Yes,they are inside wait talking to other relatives" I said,"Thank you,
will you come in with us?"he asked,"I actually have to talk with Harin,but I'll come soon" I said."Oh~"Aunt said."Be careful okay?" Aunt whispered to me as they leave.

I sit infront of Harin,"Shall we play?" I asked
,"I wasn't playing." She answered not even looking at me,"Exactly, we will play,how about...grading them?" I smirked, her eyes shot up and I knew I picked her interested.

We started playing, I see that she is seeing every piece as the Grades in class,"Why did you chose Ch Yurim?" She suddenly asked,
To set you up idiot,I thought to myself,"
I was thinking maybe I will help you a bit,cousin.If you are getting exposed,in what way will the benefit me?"I smirked.

"So you're helping yourself." She take a cigarette from her pocket and started smoking,"Give me some." I asked as she did

"I heard you went to Dayeon's house the other night." She said,"Yeah.If we kept on making Kim Dayeon gets beat up,there will be a time she will betray."I said, actually she is only going to betray you,SoEun-ah.

"I heard Sung Sooji is planning to end the game,you've finally succee on Pyo JiAe, congratulations." I continued,"She thought it is that easy,but she is wrong."She simply answered,"But I feel like Bang Wooyi will make it hard for you, don't you think?And who the hell would told Sung Sooji about those connections?I wonder." I said as I pucked the cigarette.

I saw Harin's face showing a sign of serious thinking, and at that instant I knew I succeed on clearing some obstacles.I smirked and pucked my cigarette one more time before throwing into the ground.

"I'll get going first."I said as I leave,Bang Wooyi,enjoy your privileges while you have time,soon your time will end.*****, you are smart,too smart.But not smart enough to play a big role in this game.

Baek Harin,I will soon give you a glimpse of my mind, just you wait.I told you before,I,
Hong Sooha is too good to fight just you orgphan.