Chapter - 16

Sooha's POV

The next day I was talking with Yerim,
Bohyun,Seonyu,Yeondoo and Sooji when Harin walked in.I saw her looking around and her gazed stopped at Sooji.

Sooji saw Seungyi walked in and decided to approach her,"Seungyi-ya about last time.."
She started."What?" Seungyi got confused.

"IfI really feel hurt and tormented you,I'm sorry,I mean it."She said,"What?" Seungyi looked over to someone before answering,
Sooji looked over to Seungyi's direction,
she saw shocked to see that it was not Baek Harin that Seungyi was looking,but me.I'm almost getting exposed

"Okay"Seungyi said,"Thanks for accepting my apology,again I'm sorry."She said and went back to Sooha."Good for you."Sooha told her

Sooji looked around and saw JiAe entering,
"Jiae-ya Hi" she waved, everyone looked at her shocked,"What?" She asked,"Are you guys close?"Yeondoo asked.

"No,I just greeted her.We can say hi,Grade F
doesn't exist now."She looked at Harin,"I'm
thinking of getting rid of the Pyramid game too."she continued,"What do you think.
Harin?"she asked,"With 21 votes,you got one from almost everyone.You're not just Grade A, You're at the top,Along with Sooha with 22 of course.Sooha's fine with it tho.
"She said as I nodded

"If the Pyramid Game gets cancelled,I think you and Sooha would feel worse about it."she told her,"Oh,right.You said you were just one of the 26 in our class,It won't be a problem if everyone agrees to it,Right?
"Sooji said.

"You psycho!"Dayeon shouted,"Sung Sooji you witch" Wooyi followed,"Not so suddenly,Wooyi"I said,"What if you scare Harin?"I smirked.

"Contact me if you agree,Messenger,
Facebook, Instagram,Text,X.You can reach me at anytime."Sooji said,"Ah,That goes for yo u too,Harin."she smiled.

Sung Sooji,just get rid of Baek Harin first.Then you'll see what comes next,you wouldn't like your future.

"Hi,Myoung JaEun"Sooji greeted as JaEun and Jaehyung waved back.

Later I saw Wooyi approaching Dayeon
,"Dayeon let's go to the cafeteria, it's on me"She said,Dayeon stand up and looked over to DoAh,"Seo DoAh, Cafeteria?"she asked.

I caught Seolha staring at Wooyi,I think the latter also see that,"What are you staring at?"Wooyi said and leave,"Koo Seolha seems to be one of them,but Harin never really liked her."I heard Jaehyung said.

"How on earth did Eunbyeol become Grade A?"she questions,Dayeon,DoAh and Seolha were about to leave when Sooji and her friends bump into them,DoAh and Sooji's phone fell to the floor.

Sooji was about to pick it up when Dayeon kicked it,just then Harin walked in,She picked up the phone and give it back to Sooji.

"DoAh,Dayeon,if you're going to the cafeteria,get me a chocolate milk.Calculus
make my blood sugar drop."Eunbyeol laughed,gosh I hate that more than Harin's.

"What?" Dayeon asked,"You heard me. Chocolate milk,get me a carton"Eunbyeol
became serious,"Harin just came in,Yerim Harin and Sooha,do you want something too?They can get it for us."She said and sit down.

I saw her playing with Harin's hair,this card of Harin is one I hate more than lizards.She creep me out,but Sooji is getting it.How
entertaining.

Later I went inside the chair's office cause Baek Harin called me,I saw her talking with Eunbyeol,"Sooha, You're finally here."
Eunbyeol said excited.

"Why do you call me here?"I ignored her,"
You do see Sung Sooji's face today right?
She is starting to get suspicious of you,
Sooha-yah.Are you really gonna do nothing?"Harin asked me,"I don't have to do anything,as long as you act."I smirked.

"If that is the only thing,I'm leaving."I said and leave,at lunch I went to the convenience store cause Sooji called me

I saw Yerim,Jaehyung and JaEun also there,
"What is this?" I asked,"You're our friend,
let's eat together."Sooji said,"Right come sit next to me."Yerim tapped the seat next to her."Friends?" I was a bit confused,"Why do you look so confused?Come fast I wanna eat now."Jaehyung said.

"Okay then"I said and sit next to Yerim,
Jaehyung on my right.Everyone started to become serious,"So this is our final membership?Instead of Pyo JiAe,we have Yerim."Jaehyung looked at Yerim,the girl just smiled."Everyone will know about her,she'll be the face of her group and-Oops" she stop after she saw JaEun looking at her,"Don't say that."JaEun told her,"I was just kidding."Jaehyung lightly tapped her on the shoulder.

"And since when did you join,Sooha?" She asked me.Gosh she is so bubbly."Before you."I simply said,a slight smile visible on my face.Jaehyung stared at me before talking again,"She'll become ambassador for luxury brand,and act in a popular dramas.Everyone in Korea will know about her after she became Miss Korea and even participate in Miss Worl-""Stop."
JaEun told her off.Finally.

"This is Im Yerim,A popular idol trainee.
She's just as influential as Baek Harin" Sooji told Seonghwa or should I say Woori's brother."And this is Hong Sooha,A popular teen model and actress.She's maybe even more influential than Baek Harin"Sooji speak again."Aren't you Cho Woori's brother?"Yerim asked,"Sorry Yerim.We all reacted like that already.Sorry in advance Sooha"here she goes again.I just rolled my eye a bit.

"Is Woori doing okay?"I asked,"She never leaves her house."Jaehyung whispered.
Now,I feel guilty......a bit."Were you responsible too?"He asked,"Yes I was a bystander."Yerim said,"Me room"I joined her.They don't have to know everything I do."Not this time."I added.

"So,Sooji.Did you hear from anyone?"
Finally a normal question."Or course...not"
Sooji said,I expected that."They won't trust
is enough to bet on us." Sooji continued.
"So what to do?" I asked,"We have to turn
the princess into ordinary student." Sooji
said.

Well,that would be so hard when you don't know the real princess.

"How do?"Yerim asked,I saw her side-eyed me,she knew my real side,aside from Harin,DoAh and Dayeon, only Im Yerim knew my other side.after Sooji told us the plan we leave,I dragged Yerim into a quiet place,"What are you doing?" She asked.

My gazed turned all cold and I became dead serious,"Don't reveal me,Im Yerim.Don't
even keep it in mind"I warned her,"If not?"
She asked me,"I figured you wouldn't like if if I call Mega Hit Entertainment CEO,would you?" I smirked.I saw her gulping and at that I knew what her answer would be.

"Then I'll get going."I leave her.

It was an everyone cleaning day,Eunbyeol and Harin were about to leave,she draggedd me to go too but I ignored them and walked to Yerim,Sooji then stopped them,"Harin where are you going?
You are cleaning the classroom,Ko Eunbyeol gets the multi-purpose room in the corner of the second floor"She said.

"What?"Ugh Yeondoo is always confused,
"Harin and Sooha never does this" Yeondoo said,"Why not? We're all classmates and equals."Sooji said,"Sung Sooji,we're Grade A." Eunbyeol said

"I see, So what?Im Yerim's Grade A too and she's helping out."Sooji said ,"I am,Eunbyeol Sorry.Hah,I can't stand that slang,it's old, isn't it?"Yerim said cutely,I almost burst out laughing.

A rubber flies across the room,"Watch it.Do you think you're special because Yerim sided with you-""Ah~ Shut up"Sooji cutted Dayeon,"What did you say?" Dayeon said annoyed,"What? You're no longer the violent Grade A,and why is cleaning such a big deal?"Sooji asked,she looked at Yeondoo.

"You said Sooha also never does this,she's doing now." Sooji said, everyone looked at me surprised,"You can get extra brooms from the teacher's office.See you."I smirked
and leave with Sooji and Yerim.

Later I saw Harin talking to Yewon,"In the last game,with one vote,I got Grade D" Yewon said.Harin approach her,snatched her laptop and throws it in the water.

"Do you think I even care about that?"Everyone's so stupid."Harin said and leave,she is fuming in anger.

"Oh No,this cost 4840 dollars.What would I do?"Yewon take the laptop out of the water and started to wipe it,she got a message
"That darn witch"she cursed."Yoon Yewon"
I stand in front of her,"Oh- So-Sooha"she stuttered.

"What would you do for me,if I give you a new MacBook Pro?The newest version with a pro battery and all others?"She gulped,
"What do you want me to do?" She said and I smirked.