Chapter - 21

No one's POV

The students finally reach their destination for their trip,they get off the bus and take their suitcases.

Soon,they were line up in the outside
,"Firstly,Sooha will be staying by herself at that house" Mr Im pointed to the big luxurious house.The class started to murmur,"I will be back" ge said and leave.

"Hey,why?"Sooji asked her,"After Harin's incident,my parents wanted to ensure my safety so they just bought a house nearby for me to stay.They still can't leave me be,tsk."Sooha replied."So you won't be with us?"Sooji asked."Yeah, don't worry.I'll come by often" Sooha winked at her.

Gosh,how can she be so cute and pretty at the same time.

Sooji thought,"Oh, Your cheeks are red,are
you okay?" Sooha suddenly asked,Sooji touched her cheeks,"Oh,I'm okay" Sooji smiled awkwardly.

Cheeks,why do you blush at this moment?.

Sooji mentally cursed herself,just then Mr.Im called bringing two men over,"Hing Sooha,get your things." He said,"Gosh,they even hired bodyguards?This is so embarrassing." Sooha said while walking over and covering herself."See you guys later"she waved.

After she leave,the class was alone sith the teacher,"Just pick your roommates.Its a simple task,why are you taking so long to pick your roommates?"He started,"Minus Sooha,there are 25 of you,so make 5 groups of 5 for each building.Before I group you based on your attendance list,divide into groups.Hurry up." He said and sit on the chair.

"Haejun,do you want to join us?We aren't 5 people yet"Yeondoo invited Haejun,"Sure"
Haejun replied,"Come here." Yeondoo said as Haejun went over.

"Sungah,right here" Yewon invited,"Sure"
Sungah replied,Jiyoung looked over her but didn't say anything,Sungah pretend to not see her and turned to SinYe"SinYe"she
called.,"Yes?" Sinye asked,"Do you want to join me?"she asked,"Yes." Sinye replied timidly and went over.

Yerim,Sooji,JaEun and Jaehyung teamed up,"Dayeon,Doah" Eunbyeol called and the two went over,"Eunjung,what are you doing there?" Haein gave her a reassuring look,then Eunjung got a message.

Tag along.

So she went over to Harin and her group
,Seolha looked down,Yerim looked worried,and Wooyi looked at Eunjung with envy.

"Sir,we're done"Yeondoo said,"Really,you can't be done,what about those three?"He looked around,"Other than these two groups,each will take one more,okay?" He said referring to the two full groups.

"Let's get settled in and have dinner."he said annoyed,"It doesn't matter what we choose,we'll end up with a dud." Jaehyung said to her friends."Gosh."she sighed.Wooyi glared at them and joined Seolha's group.

"JiAe,over here."Sungah called as JiAe joined,"Are you going to be okay?" JaEhyung asked knowing they have to be with Cho Yurim, JaEun's ex friend,JaEun slowly looked down and nodded."Cho Yurim,Run,run,run." Mr.Im said

"Wow,I'm in the same room with Yerim,this is awesome."Yurim said as she goes over."
I bring a lot of mask sheets.Do you want ine later?" She offered as she held Yerim by the arm.

"Are we close?" Yerim slowly moved to her friends and she smile awkwardly,"Talking about a brazen."Jaehyung muttered.

"Your lodging is on the right,get moving."
Mr.Im said,"Hurry up,lets go." He said as the students start moving.

Yurim was in the room folding her clothes when Jaehyung comes over,"Gosh,do you smell that?"she yelled,"Its the smell of betrayal." She looked at Yurim,"I didn't know you were so sarcastic,you are not what I pictured."Yurim looked up at her.