nineteen

"Bonjour Chère." Mariah instantly turned at the words before Andrew was smashed into a tight hug. "Did you enjoy your trip home?" She nodded as her arms tightened around him. She pulled slightly away and just as he looked down at her, her lips pressed firmly to his.

"I did. Bloody missed you too." His lips met hers quickly.

"I missed you too Chère but I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said as he pulled away. She looked up at him and almost instantly stopped. He chuckled lightly as he could see her staring at his hair. "Before you say anything I didn't mean for them to go as bright as they went with the color."

"That's bright?" He chuckled.

"Somewhat. Was hoping for more of a toned down grey like I've done before but this is what I got." He bent down slightly so she could see his hair better.

"It'll fade

"It'll fade.... But I do like it. Was just surprised. Never expected you to be one to dye your hair." He chuckled lightly.

"Like to change it up every once in a while Chère. Keeps things interesting." He said with a smile. "So which bag is yours because I've left Kris, Toni and Juice on the bus and if we're not back there soon they'll drive it through a wall."

"You shouldn't have left the keys with them." He chuckled.

"I do that and they'd freeze. Much prefer them putting it through a wall than explaining to Tony why they all have frostbite." She laughed at his words before they heard the buzzer indicating bags would be arriving. "What color am I looking for Chère?" He questioned once she had turned and was leaning back into him.

"It's.... Pink." She admitted getting a light laugh from him before he squeezed her side.

"Should've guessed but at least it's easy to spot." He said quietly. She nodded just as she felt his lips press to her cheek. Her head tilted so she could look at him. "What...? I just missed you Chère...." She couldn't help her smile before her lips firmly pressed to his. It was then that they both heard a camera shutter.

"Fuck." The words were said in unison as they both exchanged a glance. Mariah turned to look around when she saw him turn slightly red.

"Yeah we're fucked...." She said under her breath when she could see a camera pointed at them. His eyes followed hers before she could hear him groan as his arm slowly dropped from around her. "My mum is going to murder me for not saying a thing to her...." He laughed lightly at her words.

"At least she's an ocean away.... My fucking family's coming to the show in Edmonton.... They find out.... They're bound to want to come earlier...." His hands ran over his face. As his arms dropped he could see her bag coming towards them. "Fuck it. It is what it is. You just better be ready to meet more of my fucked up family." She couldn't help but laugh as he carefully moved around her to grab her luggage. When Andrew returned Mariah couldn't help her words.

"You're lucky mines halfway across the world or you'd be in for it Babes."

=~=~=~=
Andrew could feel a gentle poke to his cheek he turned for a moment before he could see Mariah taking the chair next to him. She had spent the last bit of the drive talking with Toni and Kris about her trip to England. However with them both asleep she had opted to join him up front.

"How are you still awake?" He questioned with a light laugh as he could see her just about melt into the chair.

"Want to kick the jet lag sooner rather than later and you and I both know this is the only way." He gently took her hand before she could feel him lightly squeeze it.

"We're stopping at the next exit Chère." She looked over at him before she could hear him lightly laugh. "Don't worry. I'm getting tired and I can see them all asleep back there. This is the planned place anyway just took fucking longer because of the breakdown."

"Was that really the first time it happened?" He nodded.

"Bus couldn't handle how hot you are." They could both hear Juices laugh from the back.

"That was fucking awful Andy." Mariah couldn't help her laugh as Andrew chuckled.

"Fuck off Juice." The older man laughed again before he stopped as he was hit by Toni. "Might as well wake her up can see the hotel already."

"He's bloody carrying me fuck off Andy." Toni grumbled getting a laugh.

"She never changes." Mariah laughed at Andrew's words before she could see him look over at her.

"You ready for a cuddle as much as I am?" She asked quietly earning the nod she got from him. "Good because you're getting bloody smothered. Been dying for one since I left."

"Fine by me Chère." She could hear the smile in his voice as he replied. The bus was carefully parked before Juice quickly got Toni off the bus and into the hotel. "I'm gonna get Kris up. If you want to grab your bag out Juice should already have the compartment open."

"I'll help you with Kris.... I've heard she can be just as bad as Toni." He lightly laughed.

"Only because they're all assholes trying to wake her up. You wake her up nicely and you're golden." He said with a soft smile along his lips before the two moved towards the back of the bus. He knelt down in front of Kris who was still soundly asleep before quietly speaking. "Krissy poo." Lightly he poked her cheek. Her eyes opened and closed. "Kris we're here." A huff escaped her lips.

"I'll stay here I'm fine Andrew." He laughed.

"Supposed to be below freezing tonight Kris. That's not happening." Another huff came from her as Mariah bit back a laugh. "Don't make me carry you."

"That's not happening." When both women spoke in unison they both laughed.

"Fine.... Fine. I'm up. I'm not fucking your neck again." Andrew's eyes met Kris' for a moment.

"Kris that wasn't your fault." She simply pulled him in for a hug. "You know it wasn't." A nod came from her but he knew she wasn't believing his words. She let him go before she looked over at Mariah.

"You really bring backup to wake me up?" He laughed as his head shook.

"She thought I needed it." Kris couldn't help her laugh as her eyes met the blondes.

"If there's one thing you'll learn about him it's that he can wake anyone up without pissing them off. You're almost as good as he is but somehow this idiots got the magic touch." Andrew chuckled as he stood before helping Kris to her feet. "Alright. See you two in the morning and don't forget I'm driving Turtle."

"Oh I know. You get to have fun with the beast first." He said with a laugh before they all left the bus. Once Andrew and Mariah were inside their hotel room the two exchanged a glance. Without any hesitation she moved towards him. As his arms moved to gently wrap around her waist hers draped over his shoulder. A tight hug was exchanged as his lips pressed to her cheek. "Quicker we change the quicker we can cuddle."

"Could I borrow a shirt and pair of boxers? I really don't feel like having to go through my bags." He chuckled as he nodded.

"Course Chère." Her lips quickly pressed to his before they separated. As he went to open his bag he could see her sit on the edge of the bed. "Long day finally catching up?" She nodded as she was handed the clothes she had asked for. "Let's change and then we can sleep till one of them rudely wake us up." She eyed him for a moment.

"You haven't slept much have you?" He shrugged before her head shook. "I'm fixing that." Mariah stated before she could see a smile along Andrew's lips as he responded.

"I hope so Chère."