Can't forget.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Unkown
It's been a while since I've thought about it

not you again..

Unknown
Maybe it's time to communicate

yeah maybe so tell me
what do you want ffs

Unknown
I was sad then to think about it
The fact I still can't forget about it

about what?

Unknown
About what you did to me.

huh?
wtf do you mean?
sent 10.40pm

ugh ignoring me again?
sent 10.41pm

Gosh they're really getting on my nerves..

Why can't they just say what they want? They just have to send some stupid lyrics that I don't even understand! For fucks sake please help me.

Since I wasn't really sleepy I decided to search for any clues, signs about who this perosn is.

First; did I ever hurt someone this badly that they can't let go?

Well I don't really remember but there was a person.. But it can't be him right?

A sudden wave of guilt hit me after thinking about him. Thousands of questions filled my head;

"How is he?"

"Is he eating well?"

"Did he really move out?"

"Is he mad at me?"

Gosh.. Suddenly I can't stop thinking about him. Why??

Stalking his instagram sounded really good right now.. but what if he blocked me??

A briliant idea popped into my head; I'll just make a fake account and stalk him! Ha!! I'm so smart.

I quickly grabbed my laptop and went to make a fake mail before making a fake instagram account.

"What username should I use... Ooh!"

Save your username as;
@/leeknovns
yes/no

"Well perfect! Now a nice profile picture and a bio~" I chuckled and put a picture of Soonie as my profile and a simple bio.

"Okay... what was his username again?" I tought for a while before typing.

@/han.jiji

There were some accounts with similar usernames but not his. I checked the profiles but none was his.

After some time I eventually got bored and just searched up his name. Again nothing.

"Did he really delete his socials? Wait... maybe I'll find him if I search his best friend up..."

At this point I was just getting desperate. Since the start of this year I haven't seen him at school. People were saying that he moved out, dropped out or even comitted. But I doubt the last one.

Since his best friend - Felix - still goes to our school and seems fine, I think that he is also just fine. I hope.

I remember that Chan had some photos with Felix so I quickly went to his account and searched for the shorter aussie, finding him rather quickly.

Felix's account was kept pretty aestheticly pleasing, I liked it.

I started searching for the older photos and looking at who he tagged, they hang out or used to hang out a lot.

After some searching I found a photo with him. It was from February - 2 months ago. And oh my how different does he look.

His once fluffy, short, blond hair was now longer, still fluffy, but brown. It suits him a lot. I also noticed his cute round cheeks had gone way slimer. It pained to see how sad he looks. I feel so so guilty..

And I was right. He wasn't tagged in the picture which means that he probably deleted his socials..

With a loud sigh I closed my laptop and laid down. I suddenly felt so overwhelmed with emotions that I wanted to cry. Just cry and let it all out.

I started rethinking everything. Mostly my stupid school reputation that ruined everything. Why does it even matter? I'm so fucking stupid for doing all those things.

Without even noticing I cried myself to sleep. Something I used to do a lot, I hoped it wouldn't come back to me. Ever.

~~

some angst?!?!?!

I'm actually rlly bad at angst so bare with me😖🤞