Back in the day.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆
2 years ago

"Hey Minho hyungie!!" I heard a soft voice call me.

"Oh, hi Sungie!"

"Do you want to go out today? We could check out this new cafe in the city centre!!" the smaller boy exclaimed happily, I couldn't help but smile at him and agree immiediatly.

~~

"Oh my oh my look at this hyung!! Doesn't it look just so delicious??"

"It sure looks good Sungie. Wanna get a slice?" I asked and he nodded happily with stars in his eyes. This boy is a big sweet tooth.

I asked for a big slice of cheesecake and our drinks - I got a coffee and he got an ice tea.

"Mmh~ this is so so good! Thank you hyungie" he smiled showing his heart shaped smile.

"You're welcome Sungie. How about we go to the arcade later? Maybe I could finally win you this squirrel plushie!"

"Really?! You could??"

"Of course. Let's go right after we eat and then I'll take you home." I smiled looking at the boy I love, he is truly the best.

~

"WAAH THANK YOU MINHO HYUNG!!" I felt the boy jump on me and wrap his arms around my shoulders when I got the squirrel plushie for him.

We both hugged, giggling for a while and detaching from our lovely and warm hug after good 5 minutes.

"You're welcome Sungie~"

1 year ago

"BUT WHY CAN'T I GO TO HIM?!?!" I yelled at my mother.

"LEE MINHO. I SAID NO AND NO MEANS A FUCKING NO!!"

"BUT WHY??"

"BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING FAG I DONT WANT MY SON TO BE ONE!!" my mother yelled at me and I felt tears build up in my eyes.

Why can't she understand that I love him? Why can't I live in a normal family?

"THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING! HE'S A HUMAN NO MATTER WHAT AND I'M GOING TO MEET WITH HI-"

*SLAP*

I felt a stinging pain on my cheek and even more tears in my eyes. My own mother just slapped me. How fucking pathetic.

Without looking back I ran to my room and locked myself up. I fished out my phone and dialed the first number that came into my mind.

"Hello? Hyung?"

"S-Sungie.." my voice wavered and I didn't even notice that I stuttered.

"Minho!! What's wrong? Hey, talk to me."

"We- we can't be friends anymore."

"What? What are you saying? Minho?"

"I'm sorry.. I love you.." I whisphered the last part and ended the call. Instant regret came over washing me. Later tons of messages from him made my phone blow up. I turned it off to just have a minute of silence for myself.

"Why can't I just be happy?"

"Why does it hurt so much?"

"Why are my parents like this?"

"Why is my mother like this? Shouldn't she love me unconditionally?"

"Should I end it all?"

"No that's stupid... And lame.. Plus school is starting soon, I should at least finish my senior year.. Yeah..."

start of senior year

I came rushing into the schools building, searching for him.

I looked everywhere. Every classroom, every staff room, every toilet, fucking everywhere. He was nowhere to be seen. That's how I know I fucked up.

It even came to the point where I asked his homeroom teacher, but she couldn't tell me anything...

Felix - his bestfriend didn't even spare me a glance. Chan also looked at me skeptically.. Gosh what have I done!?

"Mother."

"What do you want Minho?"

"Where is father?"

"That bastard? Hah why would you want to know?"

"What do you mean? I just want to meet with my dad."

"He shouldn't matter to you. In fact you'll have a new, better father! Tadaa!! Me and Johnny are getting married next month!!"

What?

"H-huh? What d-do you mean?? Where is dad??" I asked panicked.

"Shut up Lee Minho. He's gone!! I don't need him anymore!"

"B-but I want to meet with him!! I don't even have my phone to call him!!"

"You'll get your phone in a month. You don't even deserve to have it...
NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!!" she yelled at me, probably starling all of our neighbours. I ran up the stairs and into my room, locking myself inside. Again.

But this time I wasn't alone. My kitten - Soonie - was there with me. He's all I have right now..

I do wonder where did my dad go? I thought he loved us. Guess all my loved ones leave me, huh? Pathetic.

~~

sum of Minho's backstory~

how are we feeling?