I've had it rough.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Unknown
I don't want your sympathy

...

Unknown
I guess I've had it rough

had what rough?

Unknown
But you don't really care
Care, care, yeah

how am I supossed to care about something or someone I don't even know about?!
can u just pls tell me what do u want??

Unknown
but you know me really well tho.

I DONT?!?
or I do
idk
but none of my friends would do smth like this so I probably dont know u

Unknown
you might not know me anymore but I do know you.
very well on top of that.

well then say who u are!!
sent 10.36pm

oh come on now!
sent 10.38pm

yeah fuck you bitch
sent 10.39pm

I'm getting more and more annoyed by this person. And they even claim to know me? What the actual fuck?

Not to mention that my day at school was absolute shit and now this! Well fuck my life.

But today I had an actual conversation with them. That's some progress I guess.

Since I thought about him I couldn't stop thinking. He's all that's been on my mind and I've been feeling so guilty about just everything.. So fucking guilty.

And to top all of this I had an exam tomorrow. From fucking maths.

I'm good at all subjects but I despite maths, so fucking much that if I could I would kill whoever invented them.

So instead of sleeping I decided to study! Yay!!

~

At like 3am I was finally done. Well almost. There was one exercise that I couldn't do and well I suppose that Chan is already asleep and Seungmin plus Hyunjin are in the grade below us. Fucking fantastic.

I was thinking about who to text when a literal miracle happened. The unknown number texted me!

Unknown
you don't even know how fucking hurt I am.

woah woah what happened?
read 03.14am

u didn't expect me to be awake huh?
read 03.15am

well dont be shy now and tell me why tf are u texting me

Unknown
it won't even matter to you.

if u dont tell me then it wont
now spill the tea

Unknown
why should I?
you only hurt me so why would you want to help me? there's no point.

I hurt you?
when, how, why?

Unknown
you really don't remember?..

ugh idk maybe I do?!
I remember a lot of things but I also dont want to assume so just fucking tell me
sent 03.32am

aha?!?!
sent 03.33am

fuck u.
sent 03.34am

This person... I don't even know what to say.

Did they text me in the middle of the night more times? Or was it just today? And I hurt them?

God this is getting way more complicated than I wanted it to be..
And my stupid math exam is in like 5 hours! To sum it up - I'm fucked!

at school~

I just finished my exam. It wasn't so bad but it wasn't good either. I hope my parents won't kill me if I get an 80..

It was soon to be our lunch break. Even though my friends wanted to eat together in thr backyard - I didn't want to. I think I need some time alone.

So I did what anyone else would do, go to the rooftop, duh?

Upon reaching the top of the stairs I already heard some voices outside. Now do I really want to go there? But there's nowhere else where I can feel at ease, alone.

Opening the big door I saw two figures, both rather short. The taller one had longer, blonde hair - later I recognized him as Felix, his best friend..

The shorter but way more buff guy had black, wavy hair - I don't really know him well, but I recall having English with him.

When I stepped out I think they noticed me, well mostly Felix because he immiediatly turned around and frowned. He must be mad at me huh?

"What are you doing here?" the younger asked me harshly, now I knew he was mad.

"Woah chill... I just came here to think- also hi Changbin." I replied as calmly as I could.

"Hi Minho! I've never seen you here? You always eat in the backyard with your friends." the shorter male said.

"Yeah... As I said I just need some alone time.. to think mostly. I've got a lot on my mind." I chuckled nervously.

"Okay.. if you want to talk I'm always here-" Changbin said earning a glare from Felix, I smiled at him and went over to sit on a bench.

Looking up at the sky I decided to listen to the song Hyunjin mentioned.
'Care' by beabadoobee - the song that our Unknowm person has been sending to me.

Taking out my headphones and searching the song up, I relaxed and started listening.

I have to say that the song is pretty nice, I liked it but I can say that it definitly has a deeper meaning..

It got my thinking;

"What could they want from me?"

~~

I'm tired lol

literally updating this at 11.25pm cuz I forgot~