The same.

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆

Unknown
Oh, by the way

yeah?

Unknown
I'm still the same, I'm still the same

huh?

Unknown
But are you the same?

if I recall correctly I haven't changed for the past 3 years

Unknown
Oh, by the way

are u gonna repeat yourself?

Unknown
I'm still the same
I'm still the same

but am I the same?

Unknown
But are you the same?

well duh I probably am?
or not
I wont know if u dont tell me!!

Unknown
do you really want to know?

ofc, duh?

Unknown
Are you the same?

maybe?

Unknown
Are you the same?

uh-

Unknown
Are you the same?

I dont know okay?!

Unknown
Forget about it.
I don't want your symphaty

you've had it rough?

Unknown
really rough.
But you don't really care.

what if I do care?

Unknown
you don't.
it's been too long.

ugh

Unknown
Are you the same?
sent 10.45pm

I dont think so?
maybe but I guess I've changed this past year, I've sacrificed a lot and now I regret it so fucking much.
read 10.50pm

sometimes I want to just say 'fuck it' and run away or smth
I really hate my parents and how they control me and my life, they do everything for my 'wellbeing' but they dont do shit.
read 10.59pm

I feel really guilty because I left someone I loved just cause my parents told me to, but I couldn't just say 'no' , they would have killed me.
read 11.03pm

cats got your tongue?

Unknown
you loved them?..

him to be specific.
but I guess that he hates me now!
it's my fault after all
read 11.10pm

I should go to sleep
good night
read 11.12pm

Unknown
um..
good night.

Is it really him? Sometimes I hope that it is him, but other times I hope not. It's my fault after all..

I should really go to sleep huh? I've been thinking too much these days, it's making my head hurt.

in the morning~

I woke up. Again.

Gosh I'm acting depressed aren't I? I should stop lol.

"MINHOO!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN CHAN IS ALREADY HERE!!" I heard Minji yell.

Chan is already here.. Wait what the fuck?

I looked at my phone and it displayed 07.39am - guess who fucking overslept. Fucking fantastic!

I hurried to my bathroom grabbing some clothes on my way. I think this is the fastest I've ever gotten ready, a total of 2 minutes and 43 seconds! I should be proud.

Going down the stairs I almost fell (for you *wink* *wink*) but I still made it!

"Gosh what were you doing? I'm the one to be late not you~" my sister teased me and I slapped her head, lightly of course so she doesn't complain.

"Shut up. I didn't sleep well." I grumbled looking at myself in the mirror and well- I look like shit.

We went outside and Chan really was there already with his big ass smile showing off his dimples.

"Woah Minho you look like death itself. What happened mate?" he asked shocked to see me look this bad.

"Uh don't ask.. Didn't sleep well and I had a lot on my mind."

The rest of our way to school was silent, well besides the silent radio playing so it wouldn't be that awkward.

We got out of Chan's car and headed to meet our friends. What I didn't expect was to meet Changbin and Felix chatting along with the two taller boys. Changbin looks funny next to Hyunjin.

"Hi guys!" Hyunjin yelled waving his hand aggresivly. Seungmin only smiled bringing his hand down to not catch too much attention.

"Hi everyone! What brings you here Bin? And Lixie?" Chan asked.

"Ah I don't kno-"

"I'm here to talk to Minho." Felix stated coldly interupting Changbin. I gulped and smiled at him asking when does he want to talk.

We decided to meet at the roof for lunch. So well that's where I'm heading soon!

~~

"Uhm. What did you want to talk about Felix?" I asked

"You know what I want to talk about Lee Minho."

Woah. Cold. I thought that he was a sunshine?

"I really don't-"

"Oh shut up will you?!" he yelled startling me. He went over to the bench and sat down looking at me with a deadly glare.

As he said I stayed silent. And still. I was too scared to move.

"I want to talk about him."

"About Han Jisung."

~~

if some of yall didnt notice, whenever Unknown's texts start with capital letters its the lyrics, and normal ones means that they are just talking/texting

have a good day!